iphone file sharing-bluetooth

why do iphone have no other connection with other mobile devices like Nokia, SonyEricsson, HTC.. for file sharing through bluetooth 😕
is there problem for there OS..? any one have answer help me..

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    It depends on which bluetooth profile your phone runs. Here is the list of profiles supported by iOS....

#-Link-Snipped-#

Here is a list of all profiles...

Bluetooth Profile

You can see a lot of them are left out. But as you know app market is huge now a days, may be you can find an app which can do the trick.....😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    iPhone doesn't have a file system of its own, am I right? You can't really 'save' files in a folder like you do on typical mobile devices or tablets. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    thank you for your comments..
    sure if i came to know i'll do that...for you.."K"
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    I think making a BT profile that fits for all app in to a single app will cost them much...is it so..?😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE-an's here i would like to discuss an idea for implementing in my project, First thing ,i want to know whether it is already done by someone ? Next...
What I've been noticing is that that 3G dongles available in India are very specific to the network operators. That is BSNL's dongle won't work with Idea's SIM card. That'd...
The India Against Corruption (IAC) team has launched a new portal jailchalo.com to ask people to register their interest in going to the jail in support of social activist Anna...
Lets make a list of ideas related to solar projects. I will give it a start - 1. Solar Car Lift Jack Electric car lift jacks are common. Making the...
Asterisk is a six legged spider like robot developed at the Osaka University. The limbs are smart and can work like hands. Very versatile, it may one day be deployed...