iPhone Air or iPhone 6: Will It Look Like This? [Video]

The internet is flooded with iPhone 6 concept videos, but a recent good news has come up for all iPhone fans as another, somewhat acceptable video has arrived. A British designer has created a video which shows the design of the iPhone 6 or so-called iPhone Air. Though nothing has yet been confirmed by Apple about the video, it is believed that next iPhone may look like the one shown in the newly released video. One of the striking features that has come to light from this video is the edge-to-edge holographic screen.

iphone_air

A UK-based designer Sam Beckett released the video which features holographic screen with full HD 1080p display. The video also shows 17% larger display with 68% more pixels. The screen size would be 4.7” and 9% thinner than iPhone 5S. The camera of iPhone 5S is 8MP whereas iPhone fans may expect 10MP camera in next device as per the latest video. Interestingly, people are also expecting camera with interchangeable lenses in next iPhone observing #-Link-Snipped-#

The creator of the video has clearly said that the video has been developed independently for visualizing future hardware and software concepts. iPhone 6 announcement could only reveal what it will feature - an eye scanner, 3D screen, camera with interchangeable lenses or some other feature that no one has thought of yet. Apple iPhone 6 is planned to be announced by fall this year. Till then take a look of the latest video yourself and let us know your thoughts in comments below.

Source: iPhone 6 Dream Features Include Holographic Screens - Guardian Liberty Voice

Image Courtesy: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• prahu mac
    prahu mac
    i think this is the perfect epitome for apple's growing popularity in this smart phone era!!!!!!!
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    I like the new name "iPhone Air"...👍
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Just like iPad Air, this one is expected to be iPhone Air!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple has now released a major update for the iPhone and the iPad. iOS 7.1 is released almost six months after Apple launched the redesigned iOS 7. This version will...
I am a 3rd yr student.i like to prepare for gate 2015 to get into public sector unit..but I didn't touch anything preparation for gate...solidly I have 1 year..i am...
Idea, the leading cellular service provider in India, has launched two new smartphones for the consumers in the country - Idea Ultra II and Idea !d 1000. The two smartphones...
LG has revealed its new primus which shall contest the other big guns in the arena - the LG G3, succeeding the company's current flagship LG G2. Sources reveal that...
The need to create a tool that would facilitate collaboration in a better manner and help people "work the way they want to" - inspired Jon Froda to launch Podio....