iPhone 4S Vs. Samsung Galaxy SII - Which Is Better?

Apple recently launched the next version of iPhone - iPhone 4S. While lot of geeks were expecting iPhone 5 with quite an awesome hardware; Apple decided to play on the Software Part. iPhone 4S didn't bring in major hardware improvements (yep, there are few), but the software played more important role in the new iPhone. The human voice recognition system makes a prominent feature in the new device. So far, Samsung Galaxy S2 leads the competition with its awesome hardware specs and Android software. However, iPhone still rules.

What do our engineers think about the competition between iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S2? Which phone do you think has an edge over the other? Also, AT&T's recent report says that they've received over 200k phone orders in just 12 hours of the launch. Your opinion, please! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aakash tablet by Government of India is priced at Rs. 3000 and seems to be in the high demand. While the tablet offers Android, hardware specs aren't impressive at all....
i need idea for mini project Major Courses in B.SC Program: Basic Electronics. Microprocessor Based System. Communication Engineering. Electromagnetic wave. Analogue Electronics. Digital Electronics. Measurement and Data Aquisit. Sequential Circuit...
Hello everyone.. i'm Amitesh Harmukh... persuing B.E in MECHATRONICS ENGG. i want to organise a technical event in my college.. kindly suggest me some good ideas for the events.
#include #include void main() { char name[5]="sajan"; printf("%s",name); getch(); } output: sajan with a grbage value................... que1:-where it store the null character if size is equal to the characters entered?...
Hello guy's Anyone have idea how to work with ajax in java ? I am using tomcat 7.0.If possible please provide a small tutorial or provide any link where i...