iPad Mini Price in India begins at Rs. 22000. Who's buying it?

iPad mini is coming to India and like all of their products, Apple's keeping the costs high. The price of iPad mini in India is expected to be about Rs. 21900 (~22000) and that's for the 'basic model' - 16 GB of storage and Wi-Fi only. If you want a 3G model and more storage capacity, you'll have to go for higher versions that cost a lot more.

Now, the question I want to ask is, do you think with all things considered - is iPad mini a good buying option? Consider the competition from Android tablets which are equally or should I say even more capable in hardware and software terms and sell at a price which is several thousand rupees less than iPad mini?

Apart from the form factor which has been in the market for quite some time, iPad mini doesn't have anything that's significantly eye-catching. Are you buying iPad mini? If yes, tell us what makes you want to shell out that amount of money on it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As per IS 456 2000, fig 7, we get the slab load that is distributed to the surrounding beam.. In case if the whole structure is made entirely using stone...
Found the following picture on the Internet and thought of sharing here. Let's play the 'first thought' game. Tell me the first thought that comes to your mind after looking...
hi,I am deepali. I studied in Moze college of engineering .Electronics and telecommunication branch.I am 3rd year student.I want information about projects and what can i do after BE.
A National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/NASA satellite has captured (literally scintillating) night time images of the earth as seen from their SUOMI weather satellite. It is interesting to see that...
why there are no induced harmonics in a slip ring rotor????