iPad & Galaxy Tablets For Indian MPs - W00t!

IBNLive reports that Indian member of parliaments will soon get up to Rs.50k to buy iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tablets. Looks to me that this move has been taken up to prove that the claims that Indian MPs are illiterate. ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out the news here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    they seem to have read your blog post ๐Ÿ˜›.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    As a tax payer and probably a responsible citizen of this country, I OPPOSE THIS MOVE. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Just imagine, when the MPs will flex their muscles in parliament and engage them selves in wrestling (which is a common scene), they will end up breaking iPads. They already throw chairs and footwear at each other ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜›

It will be a waste of public money!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The popular dolphin browser has made an entry to the iphone and ipad. The dolphin browser has lot of fan following on the android devices. Now the popular browser comes...
Hai Friends, We're familiar with the proverb, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" (and when online do as the CEans do)๐Ÿ˜› So what would a CEan do if...
can anyone exlain me what is offset voltage in simple words....๐Ÿ˜•
why is that when we mail someone the mail might reach him/her in few days but we chat with him /her its real time communication.. how come in chatting there...
I just read the term 'Green Engine'. Can someone tell me what exactly is a green engine and how does it function?