IP RAN and EVOLVING BACKHAUL ARCHITECTURES :VEDIO WEBINAR

Sponsors: Cisco
Host: Patrick Donegan, Senior Analyst, Heavy Reading; Shailesh Shukla, Vice President, Product Management for the Edge Routing Business Unit, Cisco
Date: Thursday, October 01, 2009
Time: 11:00 a.m. New York / 4:00 p.m. London
Overview:
Please note: This is a video Webinar.
The rise of a mass market in mobile broadband services creates particular challenges for the operator’s backhaul network. Industry dialogue has moved on from the need to transition from TDM to packet backhaul and onto the finer architectural and technology choices around what specific type of packet backhaul network is best suited to different operators, taking into account different legacies. Drawing on Heavy Reading research, this session will explore some of the new opportunities and challenges generated in the backhaul network by HSPA+, WiMax and LTE, and will discuss the merits of the different paths forward that are available to operators.

TO JOIN -> #-Link-Snipped-#

P.S: content in post directly picked up from the webpage of above URL

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have to program a real time exercise machine. Its basically a weight lifting machine with the weight part joint to the machine and movable. The program should control...
These are the Nominees for the top award that will be presented by the International Cricket Council in Johannesburg on October 1. The nominations were finalised by a 25-member international...
Hi. I want some project ideas based on Gps & laser system. please, help me..
I'm a fresher in Instrumentation engineering.I was not able to secure a campus placement and i am very much interested in pursuing a career as an Instrumentation engineer in the...
Do you want to become a programmer, but don't want to go through the pains of learning all the syntax and structure of a programming language?? How about if you...