iOS 7, iPhone 6.1 identifier surfaces!

Apple's began testing the next generation of their mobile operating system, iOS7. Developers have spotted the new device in their server logs. It's expecte that Apple will launch the latest update to iOS in the mid of 2013. The features or any other details of the OS aren't available yet.

It's quite true that the device data can be easily faked. But it's likely that iOS 7 is in the tests and so is the iPhone 6!

It'd be interesting to see what Apple's going to offer in coming days.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Practo.com is a cloud based instant confirmed doctor appointment booking system. The online service helps people find the right doctor in their locality by browsing through thousands of listed cum...
Please I want a research proposal report regarding mechanical engineering and some possible topics.
hi guys i got cdac noida DESD with 580 in DESD is there chances for banglore/hyderabad in 2/3 round pls pls do reply me !!!!!!! and any review of noida!!!...
lets make this a default thread for 1st round discussion 😀 ok i'll start i got sunbeam pune for DAC and just wanna know who esle is coming to pune?
I want to know what is standard input and output of piezo transducer and how it is calculated