iOS 7 Download To Go Public On September 10 - Leaked Email Confirms

Soon after the leak of Apple's upcoming iPhone event on September 10, the rumors that the next version of the popular tablet / mobile operating system from Apple began spreading via social media. However, there was no 'leak' or 'document' to back it. Now we've an email that confirms that iOS 7 GA will be released to public on September 10. The email comes from Nuance - the company behind Siri - which Apple acquired to enhance their natural speech recognition abilities in iOS devices. The email was sent to all the NDEV developers. It reads -

slide
Image Credit: Uncrate​

"Dear NDEV Developer,

As you are probably aware, iOS 7 GA will be released on September 10th. The NDEV Program has pre-qualified that SpeechKit 1.4.5 works properly on iOS 7, but we encourage you to conduct your own testing to ensure that when the upgrade happens, your Nuance speech services continue to work seamlessly. Please report any difficulties you experience via our support page.

Sincerely,
The NDEV Mobile Team"

Given the proximity of the company to Apple, we can fully trust the email. Looking at the history of iOS update launches, it's evident that the new version of the iOS was made available to people a few hours after the iPhone announcements. Apple's September 10 event is going to be very interesting. It's an open secret now that the company will announce iPhone 5S (upgraded version of iPhone 5) and a cheaper, budget friendly variant of iPhone, called iPhone 5C at the event.

iOS 7 will bring a lot of updates to the operating system and most importantly, a refreshingly new graphical user interface. We all look forward to September 10!

Source: owened.co.nz

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    We expect iphone 5c to be launced which can bring smiling faces in all middle class people.
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    i just can't wait for the release of the new ios 7 its just amazing to see apple inventions like these!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I think you are missing one thing. Apple is also ready to launch its wearable gadgets. The news that the Apple version is ready, encouraged Samsung to work towards GEAR and make it market ready. Sept 10 could be expected as a day when Apple can make a huge come back in the market or slowly start fading away in the shadows.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Apple's wearable gadgets are still months away from official launch (likely launch is in 2014, Q1). Samsung's going to benefit a lot by launching them in September. At least, the company has confirmed that it's launching a wearable smart watch in their September 4 'Samsung Unpacked' event. I personally don't see myself using any of these wearable gadgets. Already tired of keeping the phone attached to my body almost 24x7.

I seriously believe that Apple, without Steve Jobs won't shine as it used to. They need a kick-ass, new product lineup to make it happen. I think they should concentrate on bringing some real innovation to the TV. I think it's long due.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The hottest feature of iOS 7 in which it uses wallpaper & changes the look of iOS elements like Quick settings & other elements depending on wallpaper. I don't know what this feature is called as.

But, just for information, this feature is been in Ubuntu Unity & it is called Chameleon effect, which is in Ubuntu Unity from last 3 years i.e from April 2011.

And ignorants call Apple developed this ? Dude please!
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Yesterday My friend have upgraded his iPhone 4S to IOS7. I am totally impressed with the new GUI upgrades made by Apple. The features of new IOS7 totally renovated the iPhone. Airdrop is a great concept by Apple .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We'd like to begin this article by warning the brand new Galaxy S4, Note owners that this update will make your phone / phablet outdated. While you are busy boasting...
As I came across Social networking sites One question that disturbs me a lot is that it is right to use social networking sites for the sake of ads?.A recent...
Yesterday when i was in class on "vehicle body engineering" my sir explained on the advantage of having engine at front .The question i have is that we had discussed...
I have 2 HDs : 1) 320 GB 2) 500 GB 320 GB HD includes OS, I have alloted 220 GB for /home, rest is alloted to / , /boot...
In NAS ( network attached storage), we use CIFS and NFS as the file systems. Why don't we use the common file systems like FAT and NTFS in windows and...