Ionic Air Purifier For Car - How does it really work?

Just found a new device on Amazon that's labeled "Auto Car Fresh Air Ionic Purifier". This 12V device fits into your car's charging port and removes poisonous gases, cigarette smoke and other odours. The device releases Ozone and generates millions of negative ions per second.

ionizer

Has anyone used it? How does it really work?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

US scientists on Wednesday revealed that they've developed the world's first jellyfish aircraft, which captures the exact motion of a jellyfish in water. This tiny machine is the first ever...
Name: PVSS PRASAD *Engineering Trade:MECHANICAL Location:VISAKHAPATNAM *Occupation: STUDENT Work Experience: NO *Hobbies & Interests: READING BOOKS,PLAYING CRICKET *Aim in life: TO BECOME A MECHANICAL ENGINEER
It was a high time that we took a relook at the way CrazyEngineers Community is organised. We've merged- General Help Section In-Focus (News Discussion) Chit-Chat Section all in one...
I have some basic knowledge of programming and software development concepts. I completed my B. tech in 2013 and still I don’t have a job. A friend has suggested me...
Best known as the World Wide Web (WWW) for Robots, RoboEarth is a huge network and database that lets lets robots share data with each other and learn from each...