'ion' Game

In this Game, each word ends with 'ion'...and the next word has to be started from the second letter of the word.I hope u got it after all its Easy!!

Caution: Not my ideaπŸ˜‰

Heres the first word:

"Institution"

Now write down a word that starts with 'n' and ends with 'ion'.

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    Here I enter the second word:

"Negotiation"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Emancipation : freeing someone from the control of another; especially a parent's relinquishing authority and control over a minor child .

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    its me..

Malnutrition- lesser nutriton than the minimum nutrition required by the body
  • Neha
    Neha
    Agitation :
    1. The act of agitating or the state of being agitated.
    2. Extreme emotional disturbance; perturbation.
    3. The stirring up of public interest in a matter of controversy, such as a political or social issue.
  • aashima
    aashima
    GRATIFICATION

state of feeling satisfied and relieved
  • Neha
    Neha
    me again..

Region-A large, usually continuous segment of a surface or space; area
  • Gaurav
    Gaurav
    With 'E'

Nice thread to shed my dormancy ......πŸ˜‰
    Heres my word...
    Education - Do I need to explain it ? Thats what i hav been after since ages !!!!πŸ˜’
  • aashima
    aashima
    here i go...

dion.. Celiene Dion πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

well my word is diction - way or art of pronouncing words πŸ˜€πŸ˜²
  • krn2581
    krn2581
    hi folks

my word is immigration
  • sristi
    sristi
    mansion---a large impressive house
  • Neha
    Neha
    next word:

Alteration
  • aashima
    aashima
    next is...

it will be lion πŸ˜€
  • Neha
    Neha
    I again...

next word is:

InclinationπŸ˜‰
  • aditi
    aditi
    its NUTRITION.
    the organic process by which an organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and maintainance...πŸ˜›
  • Neha
    Neha
    Union - the act of uniting two or more things

Next word: 'n'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The words which we see need not be pronounced in the same manner.There may be any alphabet silent or its quite possible that the entire word is pronounced in totally...
Hi there ! I suggest that we should have an articles section on our beloved forum. It could become a part of General Discussions. I got this idea because I...
Hello all CEans! Idea for this thread comes from what I saw on microsoft download center. I tried to download internet explorer latest beta and I was prompted to install...
So you always envied your colleague who types without looking at the keyboard? You always thought life would have been much better if you had joined a typing class. You...
One method i explain with my post ..multiplication of two digit number... Another method... take square of digits having 5 in end... 35^2=1225 75^2=5625 195^2=38025 Got any clue... here clue...