io in java

Hi all,
I need to know how can we accept input through a microphone using java? I want to record sound using it and then process it for some other task like a speech to text converter.
please help

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi aashu_itdude,

A very good question 😀. I guess you can do so using Java Sound API and MIDI package.

Check the following link if it can be of any help to you.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

If things work for you, don't forget to share your code for this here. 😀

Thanks !
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    Hey Shalini & Aashu

Did you try for that? If it is working please share the code here, I am very much interested in this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have learned that you can add acrylic regrind to ABS with success. What other materials can you add acrylic to? High Impact Polystyrene? Polycarbonate? Thanks Bergg😕
Ahem! You sure should have atleast once encountered with the Carlie Chaplin of CE.He is mostly seen guiding newbies, spotting spammers , making tense situations lighter with his one-liners. Though...
OK! All of you must have watched the youtube clip " world without engineers". that clip is the inspiration for this thread. 😀 All you need to do is take...
here you go! its whole 1 hr lecture on data structures algorithms. MIT's Introduction to Algorithms, Lecture 01 (visit www.catonmat.net for notes) https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6724701313234177393&hl=en
Hi I would like to know about an ir sensor array that can give an output signal corresponding to the position of an ir object above it. For eg. If...