Invite friends to CE

Where is that button I am not able to find it

Initially it was in the Right side bar now not able to find it in the community segment itself Do clarify

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's been disabled for the time being. Will make a reappearance very soon.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Your signature is real cool mate just invited a bunch of my friends with that link

Why not implement it in other Mods signature also
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It'd be great if all the active CEans here add the link in their signatures. 😀 That'd be a great publicity among those who're logged on to CE.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Can you tell us how to add it ?😨
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jeffrey samuel
    Can you tell us how to add it ?😨
    Just copy the part from my signature and paste it in your signature editor. You may update the text that you want to display.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The_Big_K
    Just copy the part from my signature and paste it in your signature editor. You may update the text that you want to display.
    Done and feeling good Sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SIR suggest me some institute and training centres which gives best training for CCNA course. I have searched many centres but most of them are fake.Please give me some suggestion...
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day CEan Reya and CEan itchap 🎉 Party Time.
I bought a brand new hp mini 110 battery replacement (HP Mini 110 Battery 6 cell 5200mAh 11.1V) the detecting software BatteryMon shows that the capacity has lost 8.6%. The...
Infosys has delayed the joining dates of the newly recruited candidates by about 3 months. We learn that the company isn't sending joining dates at the moment. In order to...
Infosys has delayed the joining for most of the candidates by about 3 months. It's being expected that the company will send joining letters in the around January, with joining...