Invitation to join CE Online Conference- I

Hello All CEans,

I feel great pleasure to announce "The all hands meeting", the much awaited first CE online conference. Following are the details that you should know before joining:

-> Agenda of the meeting
We will primarily discuss on following points:

1. Future of CE: Are we building orkut 2?
2. CE Higher education, what next?
3. Introduction and functions of CE Editorial team

-> The occasion: Saturday the 14th October.

-> The place: Yahoo Messenger

-> The time: 1600 hrs IST

The conference will be hosted by Big K and I'll preside over it.

All CEans interested in participating need to reply to the post. You are also requested to add crazy.engineers in your Y! buddy list.

Its time that we all come together and discuss about our own "Crazy Engineers Forum" Your suggestions and views are always welcome.

Waiting for conformations.

Replies

• instruite
    instruite
    sorry guys going out on that weekend so wont be able to join
    but do post the minutes of the confrence on the site
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Added a banner on our main page ๐Ÿ˜!

Shall we add a poll to see how many of us are attending the conference?

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and why do we have such a cold response to Online Conference? One more week to go and we have three confirmations.

We need 8 - 10 at least ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
    p.s:
    While you add crazy.engineers to your list, do include your CrazyEngineers ID ๐Ÿ˜ in your message.
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    Good idea guys.I'm curious to meet u all there n counting days for the conference.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The conference is scheduled on 14th of October and we have enough time to gather CEans.

Please note that the Conference will be hosted on Yahoo Messenger and not the CE - Conference room available at the bottom of forums. Do add " crazy.engineers " to your Yahoo IM in order to be able to participate in the conference.

Go through the agenda once and be ready with your ideas ๐Ÿ˜€

Note: Be punctual and try to be online 5 mints before the scheduled time please. Being late is so irritating. ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    I am in for the conference!!! Will be there by 4 pm.
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    Upto what time the confrence will be there? I'm asking because I have classes at 6 p.m.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't worry, we will make sure that the conference does not last for more than 55-60 minutes.

I repeat: Go through the agenda and be ready with your ideas.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Everyone!

Following was the outcome of conference:-

1. Future of CE: Are we building orkut 2?
    -> No. We are not. The team will work on not generating spam and getting quality content.

2. CE Higher education, what next?
    -> We discussed various plans for CE Higher Education section. We need discussions related to M.B.A / M.S & M.Tech to introduce the new sections. Therefore, we will have to work on getting content specific to these areas.

3. Introduction and functions of CE Editorial team
    -> Mayur will be the coordinator for CE Editorial team. The editorial team will have fun writing articles, tutorials, conducting interviews, covering events in college. CEans may send a mail to mayur ( mayur .at. crazyengineers .dot. com ) in order to be on the editorial team.

CE Conference was a great experience. We will host more
    conferences in future ๐Ÿ˜€ . Thanks for your participation!

-The Big K-
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    One Q about the editorial team. Do we have to be physically present somewhere near mayur or one can apply for an online team too?

Like if I want to be on it. As I have some ideas on good articles and tutorials, did 2 recently, and will be comming up with more soon.

Regards
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    xheavenlyx
    One Q about the editorial team. Do we have to be physically present somewhere near mayur or one can apply for an online team too?

Like if I want to be on it. As I have some ideas on good articles and tutorials, did 2 recently, and will be comming up with more soon.

Regards
    Of course, its 'Online' ๐Ÿ˜ . You have to be on 'Internet' to be a part of Editorial team. I'll talk to Mayur and he will get in touch with you about the same. Do drop him an email ( mayur *at* crazyengineers *dot* com )

-The Big K-
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Thanks a lot biggie fot it. I too will drop him an email. Sadly I missed the conf. on Yahoo. Ill keep an eye on this page if there is another comming up soon.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It has been decided that the next conference will be 'invite' based. Let us see if we can fix a schedule suitable to all.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a code requested by a CEan long ago. It is based on Client-Server-Client ChatRoom system. It collects all the messages from all users and distributes this to all...
PC Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 1 6 October 2006 v1.0โ€‹ Article: 2 Elec: 3.5 Comp: 3 Mech: 0โ€‹ Introduction In this tutorial I will just introduce the PC...
Donald J. Trump & Robert Kiyosaki Two Men...One Message "Why we want you to be rich" Go grab it. ๐Ÿ˜ -The Big K-
"Is it good?" "Should I do it or not, I think its bad?" These questions often enter our mind when we think of doing something. Isn't it? What I think...
It was egg which came first and broke down into chicken and chicken laid another egg which again broke down and led to another chicken and the process continued.. It...