introduction

I'm Akash Singh Kushwaha. I'm a student in GNCSI collage . My fav subject is MATHS 😀. Love to play cricket,video games ,watching action movies.....😁

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers family #-Link-Snipped-# Keep posting. We are sure that you'll love it here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me find Johnson cook failure parameters (d1-d5) for DH-36 steel, because i am trying to model impact loading in abaqus. Or Johnson cook failure parameters(d1-d5) for any...
I'm wondering if there's any service provider, payment gateway in India that allows you to make payments from your current mobile balance. For example, if I'm buying something that costs...
A team of researchers from Berkeley Lab in the U.S. have come up with a new solution in the form of a 2D Laser that can take them a step...
Sony India has announced the official launch of its latest Android smartphones in the Z Series - the Sony Xperia Z5 Dual and Xperia Z5 Premium - the world’s first...
Quote: Scientists have been warning for decades that human actions are pushing life on our shared planet toward mass extinction. Such extinction events have occurred five times in the past,...