Introduction

Educational Qulaification: Diploma in Mechanical Engg, B.E. in Production Engg, Master Program in CAD/CAM/CAE, M.E. Plastics Engg
Having 10 years of experience 7 years in Siemens Teamcenter PLM

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# . Pleasure to have you with us. Tell us what brought you to this website?
  • Girish Bhole
    Girish Bhole
    I am searching for washing machine and got the link in google and i have explored our link its awesome Thanks Kaustubh it is very interesting site and documents and interviews, really appreciating
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Girish Bhole
    Educational Qulaification: Diploma in Mechanical Engg, B.E. in Production Engg, Master Program in CAD/CAM/CAE, M.E. Plastics Engg
    Having 10 years of experience 7 years in Siemens Teamcenter PLM
    It's great to have you here with us. Welcome to CE Family. Do take an active part in the ongoing discussions. You'll dig up some of the most interesting information on this site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Nagesh Babu. And I am a 2015 passed out student in JNTU college, anantapuram with ECE branch. I have decided to take embedded systems training in a good...
My name is Nanditha. I'm a fresher. Completed B.E in computer science. Placed in campus placements. I'm still waiting for my call letter. I'm very much interested in coding stuff....
This is not about specific persons or plain cussedness on my part. However, quite often questions are asked (mostly by fresh entrants who still retain some sanity), which should have...
HI there, I am working on a project and that requires various biological characterization of the specimen. I am a mechanical engineer so most of the things are just bouncing...
Hi, I'm in my final year of BE in Computer Science & Engineering & I'm confused as hell as to what I should be doing next. Following is my profile:...