Introduction

Hello! I am new member here. I am currently in my final year of mechanical engineering.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Temoor
    Hello! I am new member here. I am currently in my final year of mechanical engineering.
    Welcome to CE, Temoor. We are sure you will love it here if you keep posting and become an active member. Tell us, What brings you here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, I want a project idea to do in the topic of Energy saving. Can you help me?
hi, I'm doing my final year mechanical engineering.. My area of interest is oil and energy. i would like to work there... so what are all the basics and software...
Hello Guyz, I'm a B.Tech Final Year Student (Branch : Computer Science & Engineering). Well, I am interested in "Testing" so I'm thinking about to make my career in this...
I was searching for a solution to reduce the size of icons that appear in the Applications folder. It's very easy to adjust the size of the icons when you...
I am 2015 passout from ECE and i have very less interest in programming.Then which course is suitable for me either testing or Java.