Introduction

Hi my name is Raja Sharma. I am doing btech with mechanical branch and currently in second year.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi Raja ! Welcome to the forum !
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Raja Sharma
    Hi my name is Raja Sharma. I am doing btech with mechanical branch and currently in second year.

Welcome to CE, Raja Let me hand over the official CEan flag to you - !

Now that we look forward to having you as our active member, why don't you introduce yourself using our -#-Link-Snipped-# ?

We hope you will enjoy CE!

-CrazyBoy
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Raja Sharma... welcome to CE forum :smile:

Introduce yourself to CE......
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome Raja to King of Engineering Forum 😉 CE
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    hi sharma,
    glad to see you on CE
    start sharing your views with us on this great platform

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CDC becomes one of the few truly independent middleware providers of intelligent building technology in the world One real alternative remains for customers aiming to avoid proprietary approach to IB...
One of the biggest bank of states, was Wachovia... one wrong decision of management to acquire a bank, and now they themselves are down on road (Find out the story...
Now we can count days when we'll be touching a magical mile stone of 25 K crazy engineers on this forum, that too with in such a short span. When...
will the current economy crisis have any impact on linux? will it make industries to switch over to linux?
Hi, Can anyone please suggest me a good book on assebmly language programming? Thanks