INTRODUCTION

* NAME : SUGANTAN RAVICHANDRAN
* STREAM: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
* DESTINATION : STUDENT
* INTEREST: PLANNING FOR PROJECTS AND MUSIC (GUITARIST)
* I HAVE JOIN IN CE CLUB BECAUSE IT HELPS TO EXPLORE MY ENGINEERING SKILL AND TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE IN THE FORUM. I AM REALLY PROUD TO BE A PART OF CRAZY ENGINEERS

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    i'm very happy to welcome you to CE @#-Link-Snipped-#
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sugantan Ravichandran
    Sugantan Ravichandran
    thank you Mr.john๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very nice to have you with us, @#-Link-Snipped-# . We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Welcome to CE mate!

@#-Link-Snipped-#: Did you know that @#-Link-Snipped-# plays the guitar as well, when he gets bored with his laptop? โ˜•
  • Sugantan Ravichandran
    Sugantan Ravichandran
    Anoop Mathew
    Welcome to CE mate!

@#-Link-Snipped-#: Did you know that @#-Link-Snipped-# plays the guitar as well, when he gets bored with his laptop? โ˜•
    Ohh great bro .....๐Ÿ‘ playing guitar is like meditation that keep free from stress and tired ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans๐Ÿ˜€, I have planned to do my pre-final year project to polish the shoe automatically. I have planned to use the circular brush which rotate in four direction by...
That's the teaser Sony's sent to select media publications in the United Kingdom. Now the last line of the teaser makes it all very interesting. Slimmest playstation? Is the Playstation...
Hi All, I am Muzzamil from Bangalore and I Apologies for any errors/ mistakes in the post below, as this is my first post in LIFE. Firstly i really appreciate...
I am currently in 6th sem of engineering (3rd year)..in Pune University I want to give 2015 attempt for GATE should I join the Gate Coaching Classes which are conducted...
projects related to aeronautical and mechanical departments in R&D design analysis Study material Question bank Technical articles aeroprojectsite.wordpress.com space2aero.blogspot.in