INTRODUCTION

HIII EVERYONE,
this is MOHAMMED ABDUL QUDDUS (a.k.a AATIF) a civil engineering final year student from hyderabad......I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND NEED HELP FROM ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY...THNKING YOU ALL 😀😀😀😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i need to create pdf for my data from orcle database using java. i am using following java coding import java.io.*; import java.sql.*; import jpack.Database; import com.itextpdf.text.Document; import com.itextpdf.text.Paragraph;...
​YouTube is adopting the latest HTML5 technology and is giving up on the old-school flash for wider support over modern gadgets, desktops, laptops and tablets. YouTube is currently doing a...
Being HCL Technologies campus hired candidates now we were given other option as HCL infrastructure for the post of "graduate Engineer trainee" to try. I just know it is related...
Samsung finally has began rolling out much awaited Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.2) firmware upgrade for Samsung Galaxy SII. It's been quite a while the phone got a big firmware upgrade...
Pune based Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT) is opening an office in Bangalore at GGR Towers, Sarjapur Road. Persistent's CEO & MD, Dr. Anand Deshpande said that it's time...