introduction

hi i am vijay bhargav studing final year in stream of I.T ....from sri prakash college of engg.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hello friend Welcome to CE have great time here and visit the site more often

You are welcomed to get enriched and enrich the site here with your inputs and the inputs of other scholars here
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vijay bhargav
    hi i am vijay bhargav studing final year in stream of I.T ....from sri prakash college of engg.
    Welcome to CE, Vijay. We're happy to have you with us. Be active on CE and don't forget to tell your friends about this website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers have already been able to develop algorithms to identify the emotions from a persons's voice. The systems can accurately detect 'anger', 'sadness', 'excitement' and similar emotions based on 'how'...
Malaysian anti-corruption commission (MACC) has declared that using 'Facebook' at work is 'corruption' because you shouldn't be surfing social media or doing 'personal networking' during your office hours. The commission...
Lego's just unveiled the latest in the mindstorms series - called the Lego Mindstorms EV3. It's got a better firmware, new IR sensor and tighter integration with Android and iOS...
Apple's began testing the next generation of their mobile operating system, iOS7. Developers have spotted the new device in their server logs. It's expecte that Apple will launch the latest...
Practo.com is a cloud based instant confirmed doctor appointment booking system. The online service helps people find the right doctor in their locality by browsing through thousands of listed cum...