Introduction

HI I am Siddharth Santhamoorthy, doing my BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Thiagarajar College of Engg Madurai... I am interested in quizzing, reading manga etc.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and become an active member of the community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you're a fan of the Google's Nexus series phones, then the good news is that LG Nexus 4 (E960) will be coming to India around November 30. Saholic -...
So we have the sports utility vehicle (SUV) of motorcycles with the 'Brutus' - not to be confused with the Brutus electric motorcycle. The Brutus sports a 750 cc liquid-cooled,...
I'm curious to know which are the best LTE network providers in India apart from Airtel. I've been reading that 4G isn't quite equivalent to LTE (Long Term Evolution). What...
Alright, Skype is offering 1 month free calling all over the world free of cost. But the offer is valid only if you are an existing Skype user and have...
It turns out that people usually (and only) get up early in the morning (around 6 AM or before) when they've to catch a bus or a train. Or maybe...