introduction

hi i am brijendra singh rawat .i am persuing b.tech from himalayan institute of technology and management BKT, lucknow.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Brijendra. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join? You can even invite your friends to CrazyEngineers by following the link in my signature.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    brijendra kumar
    hi i am brijendra singh rawat .i am persuing b.tech from himalayan institute of technology and management BKT, lucknow.
    Hello Brijendra, Welcome to CE. Good to have CEans from Lucknow here. Tell us more about yourself and keep posting!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    cuccu88
    Hello, my name is Cucu
    Welcome to the forum and have a nice day
    Nice to see you here
    Can you tell us How you came across CE ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It seems to me that the Disruption Tolerant Technology aka DTN is the latest technology to follow in telecommunications engineering. The DTN promises interplanetary Internet in future. Recently an experiment...
It would be great if we see CEans reading and commenting on the latest tech news on VoiCE. Here we go - MS Office For iOS & Android – Is...
Hi, I am using Dell Laptop with Windows 7 64 bit installed, my battery was working perfectly fine when suddenly the battery icon in the taskbar started showing message "consider...
During a presentation, Microsoft's Chief Research Officer, Rick Rashid has showcased the company's breakthrough in speech recognition technology with a software that translates spoken English into spoken Chinese almost instantly!...
😀Why we are unable to create folder or rename a folder as ‘con’ ? In MS-DOS, several special "device files" were available to aid in performing certain tasks, such as...