introduction

thanks to all of you my dear friend. it will be great experience with all of you in this knowledge era. i am an electrical engineering students.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kumarvikasm
    thanks to all of you my dear friend. it will be great experience with all of you in this knowledge era. i am an electrical engineering students.
    Welcome to CE, friend. We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?

Tell us a bit more about yourself.
  • kumarvikasm
    kumarvikasm
    hiii friend, ce is part of my research. i think that it will be best for developing me. i am electrical 4th year engineering student from vaish college of engineering, rohtak haryana
  • kumarvikasm
    kumarvikasm
    in my 8th semester i have to do 4th month training. i wants to do it in the region of gurgaon , noida , gaziabad, delhi, faridabad, chandigarh, panchcla electrical mnc . can you help me
  • kumarvikasm
    kumarvikasm
    how can i chat any member of ce groups
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kumarvikasm
    how can i chat any member of ce groups
    You could post a message on their profiles. But we encourage that the discussions should happen through the main forums. That's the best way to get answers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Putty has been one of the default SSH manager for those with a Windows machine. The only trouble with Putty I've experienced so far is that it does not allow...
i am building a robot that works on the principle of image processing to participate in techfest. i wanted to know that how do i identify my bot amongst various...
now i am trying to create artificial inteligence, it mean not a robots. it like artificial brain by programming. i studied something about this . but,i want more information about...
The current generation of bionic fingers and hands seem to perform better than the natural ones. A tremendous combination of mechatronics, computing hard and soft ware coupled with adroit miniaturization...
Clear silicone liquid filling permits LED lamps for more effective cooling permitting the equivalent of 100W output from the current advancement in LED lights. Here is a detailed report on...