introduction

my self ashwini........i loved to become an engineer.....nw i am ..........i wanna share ideas so i hv choosen crazy engineers.com

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Ashwini 😀 Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Do tell your friends about CrazyEngineers and become an active member here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀 have a nice time here. 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you want to be treated like a celebrity at malls; all you need is just a few loyal friends and then watch how people go crazy for you. Here's...
does oscillator require feedback.If so what type of feedback? positive of negative?
Google+ has just released a new design. I hope all of you have read the news on VoiCE. Google's so called 'social layer' now offers a lot more, making a...
Dropbox is by far one of the most used cloud storage service that makes it damn easy to sync your favorite files across your devices & platforms. Dropbox is a...
CEans, Construction of skyscrapers involves lot of extreme engineering and the same goes with a lot of amazing infrastructure projects. It's always great to know about the bigger construction projects...