Introduction

Hi this is vamshi from warangal,Andhra Pradesh,INDIA.I recently entered in an unimaginable world i.e nthg but ENGINEERING.I need some engineer's as my friend's.I hope that many people in this network will accept me.thank u.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Vamshi.
    I am sure you will make a lot of friends here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys every company have their rules regarding recruitment chances like if anyone appeared for infosys test then he/she can apply again after 9 months only. But i am confused here....
I knew that US people have days for all sorts of things. It seems but right that they have a day for mistakes: OCTOBER 1. There is no need for...
Toyota has unveiled a violin playing Robot. It can play violin although not so good. What is your reaction after listening to this? ๐Ÿ˜ [video=youtube;EzjkBwZtxp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzjkBwZtxp4[/video]
CEans, I wish to buy a wireless router for home use. The basic purpose is to make my home wifi and have a strong signal for a longer range. It...
Just wanted to let you know that my recent 'Once In A Lifetime 2.0' trip to Israel has been covered in the Jerusalem Post : Five Widely-Read Bloggers Tour Israel...