Introduction.

😀 Hey Folks I am Chetan. I am new to CE. I heard about this forum many times and finally joined it. And it seems pretty cool. Now let`s rock the world !!!!😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Where did you hear about CrazyEngineers? We're a bit curious to know what attracts engineers to the site

We look forward to knowing more about you and hope that you will be a regular contributor of CrazyEngineers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have an enthusiastic engineer here.

Welcome to CE Family.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. :welcome:
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    welcome to CE, 😁
    Take a part in discussions.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome: Welcome to CE!!!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • chetanenfield
    chetanenfield
    Thank you. I heard it from Ishan and our dearest friend Google.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, like your enthusiasm.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Chetan!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the applications of computer garphics? Explain about flay pannel displays?
Please give me the explanation for the following three topics that you suggested: 1. Enhancing mobility support for integrated car alert and monitoring system. 2. Simulation study of error rates...
GE says electric plane will be ‘game changer’ 20 to 30 years from now. Designfax, Tech for OEM Design Engineers
MRF, ASHOK LEYLAND etc are coming real soon for recruitment... plz provide me with der test questions (mainly tech Q)... which can help me to crack d test... and if...
There are only two rounds in the whole process. 1.Written test 2.Interview-Technical cum HR Written test: It consists of three sections. 1.Math -duration 30 mins 2.General engineering and mechanical section-duration...