Introduction

Dear all,
Good morning to everybody. I am very ahppy to join this fourm.I am a electrilal engineer working as a project Manager for a leading engineering firm.My nature of job is construction of electrical substations,electrical and instrumentation installation works for power plants, cement, glass, and other industries.

I am married and having one son studying engineering and daughter in school tenth standard.

Thanks

K.Santhanam

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE!

We're glad to have you in our community. I hope you will enjoy CE. We look forward to your posts!

Could you please tell us about your first impression of this site?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome. It is our good fortune to have such experienced professionals join us. Your experience will help the new students of engineering like me and many others in this forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I want to know more about electronic engineering, so my computer show me this site. Suddenly i realise that really electronics is one of the best branch and when...
CEans, Want to switch your job? Want to know how much you're worth in the market? Want to know how much can you expect in your dream company? Want to...
hi.... i'm nirmal i doin my 4rth yr btech in kerala.in ece branch i dont know if i am as brilliant as you guys ..but i'm sure i'll try to...
Hi Guys, I just came across this link National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning(NPTel) Home where they are claiming that they will distribute the course material from the IIT and...
hi, i'm M@d. i'm indian and i'm studyin Diploma in Mechanical!! i need ideas for my Project!! Plzzzzzzz.....Help me Buddies!!!