Introduction to MATLAB For student Engineer

Good Day all Engineers
This my first Post in this Forums
Introduction to MATLAB For student EngineerThis is a great book for every student who want to "starts" with MATLAB
Wish u Have a great time
This is just an Introduction , but trust me it's great ๐Ÿ˜‰
yours truly
๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Is the book you've uploaded free for distribution?
  • Omar Syrian
    Omar Syrian
    Yes sir ๐Ÿ˜€
  • pknaveen17
    pknaveen17
    Omar Syrian
    Good Day all Engineers
    This my first Post in this Forums
    Introduction to MATLAB For student EngineerThis is a great book for every student who want to "starts" with MATLAB
    Wish u Have a great time
    This is just an Introduction , but trust me it's great ๐Ÿ˜‰
    yours truly ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Pradeep Chandra Maddirala *Engineering Trade: M.Tech CSE Location: Guntur Andhra Pradesh *Occupation: Student Work Experience: No *Hobbies & Interests: I am interested in cricket , reading threads in net...
I wanna buy an electronic music keyboard of Yamaha or Casio for a reasonable prize Can you help me in which city and area i can get it . here...
Xavier College Prep World History teacher Ms. Nunez will have to miss class during the critical review week before final exams. She turns to Google to interact and connect with...
Iam an Agricultural Engineering student at The Univeristy of Zambia aged 22 in my fourth year and Am interested in farm power and machinery. I like watching documentaries and working...
hello friends,can anyone tell me about E billing and invoice system? means what would be the definition,or does it means that it is a online billing system? kindly give me...