introduction of sangeetha p.h. here

hello everybody...m sangeetha..currently pursuing b.tec from sjce mysore in cs.my dream is to do some work related to space.๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sangeetha. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CrazyEngineers and become an active member here. It'd be really nice if you could tell your friends about CrazyEngineers - you may follow the 'invite your friends' link in my signature below and invite your Gmail / Facebook friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    sangeetha p.h.
    hello everybody...m sangeetha..currently pursuing b.tec from sjce mysore in cs.my dream is to do some work related to space.๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE space. Studded with madly orbiting galaxies.
    After B.Tech you can join the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Trivandrum for an M.Tech.

Home | IIST
  • madhu27
    madhu27
    sangeetha p.h.
    GREAT INTEREST.......WELCOME TO CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ajmal Kasab, one of the key captures in Mumbai terrorist attack of 2008 has been hanged till death in Pune's Yerwada jail at 7:36 am today - as per the...
Edited Post: How do I handle the issue of my computer not recognising external hard disk? Original Post: Dear folks, Could u help me to know abt this issue? Following...
Does anyone know how do we translate Sanskrit to English? It will take much time to do manually. Is there any application that will reduce my task?
Recently, two girls were arrested by Mumbai cops owing to their comments that were said to hurt the sentiments of large number of people. The girls were later released on...
WHAT IS THE .NET 2010 FRAME WORK.PLEASE IF ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT .NET THEN PLEASE SAY TO ME