Introduction of me , JKG

Hi CEans, I am JKG. I have completed ECE this year.I wanted to enter into a creative world.That thought of mine helped me to enter into Crazy Engineers.com ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ May i know your full name?

How did you discover CE?
  • JKG
    JKG
    Thank you. Gajalakshmi is my full name. I was searching in google about Engineers forum.Then I got this.Name itself attracted me to enter
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE JKG. Hope you will find a creative time with us. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    welcome to CE
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!:welcome:
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE JKG....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE family.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, JKG!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Talking shop: engineering entrepreneurs explain their success | In-depth | The Engineer
[h=1]Collaboration develops wireless charging system for race cars[/h] Read more: Collaboration develops wireless charging system for race cars | News | The Engineer โ€‹
US researchers have invented a transparent lithium-ion battery that could lead to see-through electronic devices. Read more: Researchers create transparent and flexible lithium-ion battery | News | The Engineer โ€‹
Hello CEans, How about building a software,where we provide it with a picture(as an input) and with some pattern matching algorithms,we get the details of the picture(through any pictures database...
i m insha......... a student of final year B.Tech in civil engineering......Can any 1 help me out with how to work with CE