Introduction of an almost engineer

Hi,

My name is Indrajeet Roy, and I was studying Mechanical Engg. from Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. Unfortunately, I had to leave it due to financial difficulties, and am now pursuing a BCA from IGNOU, which I am close to completing ( last sem exams left now) and was hoping to find help here even if I am not a full engineer.

I am also working in PC Visor, a tech support company as a Solutions Engineer.

I read somewhere on this site that you can take the engineer out of engineering, but you can't take the engineering out of an engineer. I'd like to extend that to Engineering Students!!!

The best part of the site I feel is the humour section. Those panels are hilarious, I often find myself laughing as I work, resulting in others looking at me and thinking WTF??!!

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Crazy people having crazy ideas to simplify our lives

Welcome to CE friend
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Thanks Jeffrey Samuel.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. šŸ‘
    Stay around and keep posting, you'll love to be here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE Indrajeet. It's a pleasure to have you with us. The following paragraph from 'About CE' will make you feel more 'at home' here -

We believe that engineering is about attitude. It is not about degrees or certificates. We donā€™t care about your educational qualifications. You can be a student, professional, professor, scientist, housewife, doctor, painter, musician or even an alien. If you got that ā€˜make it betterā€™ attitude, join us now!
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    We believe that engineering is about attitude. It is not about degrees or certificates. We donā€™t care about your educational qualifications. You can be a student, professional, professor, scientist, housewife, doctor, painter, musician or even an alien. If you got that ā€˜make it betterā€™ attitude, join us now!
    Thanks man, I just discovered this site around 4 days ago via google and got hooked to the Humor section ( Absolute Zero ) immediately!!

I also find the more technical parts very interesting, and often wonder what would have happened if I didn't leave engineering midway!! Oh well, I suppose I'll keep wondering!!!
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    welcome to CE...friend.šŸ‘
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You dont need a degree for being an Engineer, neither can any degree make you one. Engineering bug has be inside and if you have that, then, congrats. You are one of very very few people who actually are Engineer.

Enjoy your stay at CE.
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    #-Link-Snipped-#: thanks.....Friend! šŸ˜‰
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Thanks man!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Indrajeet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can somebody please give an elaborate description about the various parts and working of a hermetically sealed compressor used in our domestic refrigerators..??
Here's your chance to grab a free copy of the ebook "Not Just Another Pie In The Sky" by Sanket Nadhani. It's the story of Pallav Nadhani, who started his...
Virginia Tech engineers have developed CHARLI-2 a humanoid robot that dances to the famous 'Gagnam Style' - PSY's viral K-POP sensation. Virginia Tech's Robotics and Mechanisms Laboratory. Well, the robot...
Those who've connected their Facebook accounts with CE, please check if login with 'Facebook' is working fine for you or not.
There may be lot of students wishing to pursue an engineering UG or PG degree abroad, particularly in the UK. Most of the time we have to rely on the...