Introduction-Hi!

Hi!
I am Aditya.
I am currently a student in Indian Institute of Tech, Roorkee, India, pursuing B.Tech. in ECE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We're happy to have you with us. How's life at IITR? How did you discover this site?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi aditya,
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers family.
    Good to have you here with us.

Tell us more about yourself. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • adi2293
    adi2293
    Life here is decent ๐Ÿ˜€

I discovered this site while I was searching for top programming languages used in ECE on google.
    Good work!! ๐Ÿ‘
  • adi2293
    adi2293
    hobbies : none currently

why i joined : to interact with or ask something from you guys or (experienced) engineers
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE , Aditya....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Get ready to learn something good for this summer! I stumbled upon a best set of learning stuff for those who are interested in HTML5. These tutorials are from the...
Like my engineering field and like to become a capable engineer one day.
Hi, I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. Now, I am a freelancer. My back ground study is physic/instrumentation. I used to work in private telecommunication company in Indonesia. Hopely, we can...
*GEARTURBINE PROJECT: Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic Technology Proposal Submission Innovative [TURBO-ROTARY] Novel (Fueled) Motor Engine Type -The Gearturbine comes from the contemporary ecological essential global needs of an efficient power plant...
Hi from Mexico - Good to be here. I am a individual Designer, and this is my work: Novel Rotary-InFlow Technology / Featured Development GEARTURBINE PROJECT Innovation Technology Break Barrier...