Introduction: Dipankar Ganguly

Hi! I am Dipankar Ganguly, pursuing B. Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from Techno India Salt Lake, Kolkata, India. I was encouraged by my classmates Debasmita & Amit to join CrazyEngineers and be a part of this exclusive community for engineers. I am looking forward to learning new things and try my best to contribute towards enriching the community. 😀
😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ! We hope you will have a blast here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Warm welcome to CrazyEngineers ! Have a nice stay here !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year student and currently I have this idea of a machine that sorts different types of plastics depending on their grades. I was recently reading about...
Hello everyone. Myself Anup Singh and I am just a semester away from having a degree in Mechanical engineering. A person of various interests defines me well and automotive dynamics...
If the rumour mill leaks online working overtime, are to be believed Lenovo’s new offering Moto G5 Plus is on the anvil to be launched late February at MWC 2017...
The wait is over. It is time for Google's Android Wear, its software for powering wearable devices, to get a reboot after being on the market for more than two...
The global Internet search giant, Google Inc. has grabbed the contract to make the city of Pune Wi-Fi ready. Google will work in collaboration with L&T, IBM and RailTel on...