Introduction: Carl Kugblenu

Hello everyone,
I'm Carl Kugblenu, an engineering student from Ghana offering Computer Engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology. I'm 20 years and always had an interest in electronics coupled with computing. My greatest desire is to know everything about everything (if that's possible) and i know that this community will lead me there.
I have knowledge in python programming and will soon expand my horizon.
Be expecting marvelous and intriguing posts from me. Thank you.

Carl.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nice introduction, Carl.
    We would like to see you hanging around here often. ๐Ÿ‘
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, Good to see engineers from Ghana. I wish to visit the place once in my life time ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Carl! Nice to know about you! ๐Ÿ˜€ Boss, there's a thread of python language, which needs a trainer here... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Reya
    Reya
    We have a new member from west africa! Nice to know that! welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to community.
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Welcome to CE Carl Kugblenu
  • ashish sharma
    ashish sharma
    welcome to CE ..
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Carl!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aayam is an annual techno-cultural fest organized by staff and students of Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science. The primary aim of this event is to combine information...
Sagar Fiesta 2012 is the Techno Cultural and Sports Festival of Sagar Institute of Science and Technology. Life is full of reasons to celebrate and enjoy. Ever wondered what life...
Function f (x, y) is a homogeneous expression if f (tx, ty) = (t^n) * f (x, y), for t (โ‰ 0). Prove that a homogeneous expression f (x, y) satisfies...
I have been to load dispatch center recently. There they monitor everything using scada. Whether it is possible to control using scada. For example. To trip a coil?
Can any one give any details about the employment training program of Oracle for freshers? What we can expect during this training period and is will it be very difficult...