Introducing

:smile:Hellow, everyone!
how are you? I'm Tapon paul, the newest member of this forum. I was a student of Khulna University of Engineering & Technology for the last 4 years.

;-)This year i've completed my graduation from EEE. Now i am free and looking for a job....
Anyway its really my pleasure to be a member of your society....
I wish all you be fine and crazy as i'm already now.....😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tapon paul
    :smile:Hellow, everyone!
    how are you? I'm Tapon paul, the newest member of this forum. I was a student of Khulna University of Engineering & Technology for the last 4 years.

;-)This year i've completed my graduation from EEE. Now i am free and looking for a job....
    Anyway its really my pleasure to be a member of your society....
    I wish all you be fine and crazy as i'm already now.....😁
    Welcome to CE, Tapon! I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

I hope you'll find your dream job soon. Wish you all the best! [​IMG]
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Tapon paul
    :smile:Hellow, everyone! I wish all you be fine and crazy as i'm already now.....😁
    yep..crazy that what the community name is all about.😎

Be proud to be a

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😛Hi CEs, Can anyone tell me how i can interface an external device with PC using Matlab? 😕Suppose i want to generate a square wave of any amplitude and any...
Hi all, I have some pcb file which was created by using higher version of allegro(allegro 15.7). i want to open it on lower version.i.e allegro 15.2. please help me...
Using the same on Windows. Seems alright from where I am standing 😀
Programming Tutorials: Articles, tutorials and resources for programmers! Hi people, Check out this site for a lot of good resources. I StumbledUpon this site.
CEans, On 16[sup]th/[/sup] February 2008, we added our 8,000[sup]th[/sup] member and today, on 11[sup]th[/sup] March 2008, we have added our 9,000[sup]th[/sup] member! What a great achievement! Congratulations to all CEans!...