Introducing New Sections For Structural & Automobile Engineering

CEans,

We have split the Mechanical & Civil engineering section into following two sections -

• #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#

Please head over to the new sections and discover interesting discussions. Feel free to contribute great ideas and share knowledge!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Earth is an interesting software that provides latest satellite images. I'm wondering whether Civil Engineers find this software useful in their work, study and research. If yes, how? 😀
We published our Small Talk with the Chief Engineer of Bloodhound SSC Project : Mark Chapman - Bloodhound SSC: The 1000mph Engineering Adventure - CrazyEngineers I'm so impressed by the...
I'm an Electrical engineer but have immense interest in Civil & Structural Engineering - because you are the ones who build all the awesome structures. Which subject is the toughest...
Computer Science is now becoming as fundamental to science as mathematics already is and with a hope to bring together the budding computer scientist and engineers of our country together...
My particular interest lies in Supertall buildings and Skyscrappers. This thread is meant for the latest proposed skyscrapper projects (which are being planned but no actual construction started) all over...