introducing myself

Name : satayjeet mohanty

hobbies : gaming , chatting ,browsing net

Aim in life : hardware engineer

I joined crazy engineers because : i want to make a own graphics card hardware

now guys i joined this forum because (i m an ece student and i really love playin games i always think how do these games work the hardware and software requirements ) i want to make my own graphics card if possible so i would like all of you to please help me here by sending reply to my post

one thing i wanted to ask there is no electronics and communication topic

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Satyajeet ๐Ÿ˜€

You've come to the right place. I'm sure all CEans will love to help you. You see, there's no spoon feeding here ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Feel free to post your doubts, queries and ideas in proper section of CE Forums.

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Welcome buddy!!! quite ambitious ,keep up the good work!!
  • summers
    summers
    just one thing guys i do not see any electronics and communication technical discussion topic in this forum so where shud i ask question since i m an ece student
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to CE.nice to meet u.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Satayjeet...welcome to CE forum :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone explain the practical uses of static electricity? Are there any home appliances that use static electricity?
a BIG NO NO!!!! I could not digest it... felt as if I wasted my precious week end upon a movie.. which not only a week storyline ,, but backed...
Hi ce's I am a 2nd year Mechanical engg. student. Pls someone suggest some topic for my mini project.....
ITS OFFICIAL NOW! ๐Ÿ˜25000๐Ÿ˜ Crazy Engineers from all over the world are CrazyEngineers members aka CEans! โ€‹
Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/8316-25-000-ceans-around-world.html#post29697 in this thread ๐Ÿ˜