Introducing myself

I am Vishnu from Andhra Pradesh. Completed my Dual Degree in Electronics and Communications in 2015. Appearing for GATE -2016. Like to join in any PSU 's related to my engineering stream.
My hobbies are playing Chess and table tennis, solving puzzles.
I came to know about Crazy Engineers, while am searching about engineering concepts in net.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . We hope you will enjoy your journey with CrazyEngineers!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am parwaj i completed my btech from lovely university punjab.I have been working with berger paints for last 1 year and now iam planning to do cdac as i...
Hi, I am kamal belongs to chennai, My highest qualification is B.tech/Information technology. I completed my graduation in J.N.N Institute Of engineering which is Anna university affiliated. I am quite...
If you are out in the market to buy the world's fastest smartphone, look no further. According to the tests conducted by TomsGuide; Samsung Galaxy S6 blew away the competition...
Turkey (City: Kocaeli) I am a Geological Engineer. I graduated in Kocaeli University. After school was to stay in Barcelona and I (+) the Erasmus program worked voluntaring. Now and...
Hi there fellows! I'm Kevin Sardea Avellaneda, currently an engineering student from the University of the East. I'm from the Philippines and I major in Electronics and Communications Engineering. Hoping...