Introducing myself

Hi folks,
myself harish i was an computer science engineer. Completed my BE this year😛 and currently pursuing M.Tech 😎 I was very mad about programming and i found this site which would be very helpful for me and also for many students who wanted to connect to the outside world.
My aim is to complete Ph.d and to settle as a professor in a reputed institution. From today onwards i was proud to say that i was also an CEan😁

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi hari
    welcome to CE
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Hari,

That's a very well written introduction.
    I am sure you will find lots of useful information on CE.
    Feel free to contribute your thoughts and pose questions.

Welcome to CE!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello hari welcome to CE 😁
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Hello Hari! Welcome to CE. Wishing a prosperous future for you. 😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Welcome to CE Hari..
    Hope to see you active on CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We're happy to have you with us on CE. We hope you will be an active member of CE and also tell your friends about us 😀
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Hari 😀
    Happy to have you with us! All the Very best for your goal!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Hari😀 Looking forward for your active participation😀Best wishes for your career!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why we have made phase shifting transformer?? isn't that work is fulfilled by a transformer with tertiary wdg to supply required power between two lines..
You may know him as the host of PBS’s Design Squad or for his guest appearances on The Discovery Channel in programs like Mythbusters. These days Nate Ball is an...
hi guys, i had a task designing gearbox for aircraft application. i need to reduce the speed from 6500 rev to 2000 rev. Do you guys have any ideas on...
Hello dear CEans! You always provide me a way out. this time I want to know what can we learn from alstom if do internship their. If somebody has worked...
Hi guys, I, Devansh Nuwal, am presently pursuing my B.Tech Program at IIT Kanpur in Civil Engineering. I am a 3rd year student and I am looking for an opportunity...