Introducing myself to all Ceans

Hi all,
I am Bobby, software engineer from India.I am currently in the software development field.Currently working on a product which uses Software As A Service technology.Everything going fine for me now.
Thats me.
Crazyengineers, i feel is great place for engineers to get together and contribute.To use our knowledge,share it,use it and Contribute to this beautiful world which has given us so much to make it more beautiful.

"IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT IN LIFE BUT IT IS MORE IMPORTANT IN LIFE TO BE NICE"

Thanks
Bobby

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    BOBBY
    Hi all,
    I am Bobby, software engineer from India.I am currently in the software development field.Currently working on a product which uses Software As A Service technology.Everything going fine for me now.
    Thats me.
    Crazyengineers, i feel is great place for engineers to get together and contribute.To use our knowledge,share it,use it and Contribute to this beautiful world which has given us so much to make it more beautiful.

"IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT IN LIFE BUT IT IS MORE IMPORTANT IN LIFE TO BE NICE"

Thanks
    Bobby
    So nice of you to say those words!

Welcome to CE! I hope you will enjoy CE & help us spread the word! [​IMG]
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal

Thats a great quote. From where did you find that Bobby..? Well Crazy Engineers is doing a good Job to bring out people like us together. And the good thing is the participation from the moderators. I never felt this place a forum, Its more like a well organised Chat room
  • gohm
    gohm
    nice to meet you and welcome aboard!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, my name is Prakash Athani. I am from India. I am a MCA guaduate and I am in Software Engineering discipline.I joined this community just today. So a...
Hello CEans. Can anybody please help me know what is the problem with multiple inheritance. Why Java does't support it?
hey guys... i know this is a very common problem and has been posted earlier also... but nobody seems to have figured out a solution... i am making a program...
My final year project topic is: CHARPY TOUGHNESS AND MICROSTRUCTURAL CHARACTERISTICS OF MILD STEEL WELDED JOINTS QUENCHED IN MINERAL OILS.I NEED HELP IN EXECUTING IT.
hi... I am developing an application using PHP/MySQL. here, i have one page(say P1), which contains a form(just one drop down menu, say D1, with only 2 options , say...