Introduce Yourself - Let's know each other!

Introduce Yourself!

Guys! Let's introduce ourselves and get to know each other better. Here comes my introduction - 😁

Who Am I:- The Big K

Occupation:- CE - Administration. I'm responsible for this place.

Founder:- CrazyEngineers (an Online community for engineers across the world)

Cell Phone: - MotoRazr V3 [​IMG]

Blogs: Yes @ #-Link-Snipped-#

Can Drive Car: Yes

Addictions :

* Smoke : No
* Alcohol : No
* Caffeine : Yes (my caffeine system has some blood too)

Hobbies:- Guitaring, Singing, Motorcycles, Sports Cars, Traveling, Reading, administrating CE forum, blogging & changing the world [​IMG]

Likes:- India, Yamaha RX-Z , gb&a electric guitar, hobner acoustic guitar, badminton, table tennis, skating, traveling, nike shoes, leviΓ’€™s jeans, driving.

Dislikes:- Poverty, his glasses, friends who are not in touch, people bragging about their Γ’€˜on sight opportunitiesΓ’€™, company appraisals.

Purpose of Existance on Earth:-

1. Buy a Mercedes McLaren SLR 500, Ducati R999, a privet Jet (10 seater).

2. Uniting engineers across the world to make the world a better place to live.

3. Start and grow one dozen companies.

4. Write 3 books.

5. Record a music album.

6. Lead a Γ’€˜Mega ProjectΓ’€™ (secret).

-The Big K-

Replies

• Mithil.Deshmukh
    Mithil.Deshmukh
    Hey People,

My name is Mithil and I am from Nagpur India,I have done my BE in Electronics,after my BE i just wasted a couple of yrs doing nothing.. then I came to US for my Masters in Computer Science..right now I am nearing the end of my first sem and the exp till now is awsome.. 😁
  • ashishdabhikar
    ashishdabhikar
    Hi Frnds,

I am Ashish. I am BE CSE. I have managed to complete my degree in just 4 years from Govt. Engg. College, Aurangabad . 😁

Now I am in a S/W company. Here, my main activities are writing mails, reading documents, searching on Internet and alsooo writing code.

Bye then
  • rick
    rick
    I'm rick

I'm rick. :roll:

i'm good at nothing and recently messed up at TOEFL.

so thinking about taking toefl again :x

rick
  • the_perplexed_me
    the_perplexed_me
    Hi people,
    This is another crazy engineer who is still not sure about ... well many things.
    My name is Chhavi for sure and I work as a S/W professional. Did B.Tech from Delhi and miss those delhi days...
    Hoping to find some interesting, crazy ideas being exchanged in this forum..
  • sachin
    sachin
    Hi all
    I am sachin did my I am :shock: engineer :shock: in Electronics and Telecommunications from Nagpur :arrow: . Currently working in a networking firm πŸ˜› .
  • Rod
    Rod
    Hi folks,

my name's Rodrigo, and i'm just beginning my studies in Chemical Engeneering in Brazil... I already work with Petrochemical stuff and hope soon to get my degree! 😁

Interests: travels, music, reading, radical sports and any cool-crazy thing..heheh

See ya here ! bye..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Introductions!

Friends! πŸ˜€

We are 60+ now. Those who haven't introduced themselves to the forums; please do so here. Write 4-5 sentences about the Crazy Soul, that is "YOU" 😁 .

Let the posts begin. Please do not start a new thread. Hit 'Reply' at the bottom of this post & get started 😁

Happee Posting !

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    2-3 sentences

I'll put a template 😁

Name:

Interests:

About me-> (everything but above fields) πŸ˜€

rick
  • sonia
    sonia
    Hi
    I m Sonia.Completed my engineering in 2004 .Currently working as a s/w engineer.. :?
  • mayankjain1981
    mayankjain1981
    gotta do something to be with you

hi all, im mayank jain,graduated from yamunanagar,year 2004 batch,love to play cricket , and have fun listning music and freaking out with old friends,looking for some new people to know what similar interests we share.so common people,lets get to know each other.....
    here is me you. 8)
  • raji
    raji
    hi this is Raji 4m hyderabad,im in final year of BE E&C currently preparing 4 GATE..i like painting,watching movies,et all..

• Poonam
    Poonam
    Hello and NAMASKAR (in hindi),

Me Poonam ...ohhh better I should say Sweet-poo πŸ˜› . Well me, I had completed my 4 years of ENGG. in Info. Tech. and doing job in I.T. with the-big-k (God knows whyyyyyyyy BIG is there). I must say he is a nice person and was working hard for his dreams come true.

I like Music and Travelling and ofcourse Dance(one of my favorite time pass).

And must tell u abt one of my impossible (plp say 😭 ) dream that one time a miracle should happen and i would get a good height probably 5'5 inch....God know when this is going to happen :wink: ??

Hope We all having a good time here.

B...Byeee... And Always Cheers...
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Poonam
    And must tell u abt one of my impossible (plp say 😭 ) dream that one time a miracle should happen and i would get a good height probably 5'5 inch....God know when this is going to happen :wink: ??
    Not sure if any engineer invented it; but have you heard of 'High-heel' shoes 😲 . try it! it will add 2-3 inches to your height :wink:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Poonam
    (God knows whyyyyyyyy BIG is there). I must say he is a nice person and was working hard for his dreams come true.

muwaahhahh 😁
    I don't know why 'Big' is there. 😁 but its going to be there πŸ˜‰

Nice Person? me :shock: 😁

-The Big K-
  • toroid_systems
    toroid_systems
    Hii

Hi all,
    I am avadhut from mumbai, I am a Computer Science Engineer, and currently working in networking company in mumbai.
    regards
    avadhut
    hi, i am usman nasir.
    i am doing telecommunication engineering from UMT(university of managment and technology(,LAhore,Pakistan.
    i am in 1st year(2rd semester).total semseters are 8.
    Recentaly i design a traffic light controller system with sensors totaly with digital logic design.i did not use electronics for this projest.
    this forum is very good.
    iu hope it will give everyone an oppurtuniyy to sher there ideas and discuss problems.
    and most important thing is staht by this forum engineers will meeat from all over the world and this is the basic idea of this forum creation.
    best of luck for owner of this forum.
    bye
  • naseel123
    naseel123
    hi there

hi everyone

my name is sayed naseel. i am from kerala and i am studying third year mechanical engineering is sastra deemed university, tanjore tamilnadu.my hobbies are biking around, reading crazy books, pumping iron etc etc. hope i get to make lots of friends here. cheers
  • ronjan
    ronjan
    Hello πŸ˜€

Am Ranjan Kant, finished my BTech [Electronics] frrm IIT Kgp in 2004 and b4 getting a chance to get crazy as an engineer, went into MBA at IIM-A.

Will be finishing this march, uske baad Zindagi ka pata nahin πŸ˜€)...

Am an avid reader [Fiction only πŸ˜€] and addicted movie-goer [hadnt missed a single Bollywood flick frrm 1999-2003 apart from the B-grade ones u know πŸ˜€)]...

I blog at BladE's edge

And dats abt it...

Tk care everyone πŸ˜€
    ranjan
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    areeee.....

Poonam
    Hello and NAMASKAR (in hindi),

Me Poonam ...ohhh better I should say Sweet-poo πŸ˜› . Well me, I had completed my 4 years of ENGG. in Info. Tech. and doing job in I.T. with the-big-k (God knows whyyyyyyyy BIG is there). I must say he is a nice person and was working hard for his dreams come true.

I like Music and Travelling and ofcourse Dance(one of my favorite time pass).

God help those who help themselve ...
    God will never come to help you on earth...you will have to do efforts for you.....
    and one suggestion.....in place of this dream ...you can think this way ....NEPOLIAN BONAPART, HITLER ..all these can win the world with the small height than what problem you do have with your height...
    make your height your streangth...surely the day will come when.....
    NO NEED TO SAY any more
    BOL....
    surely the day :!: :!: :!:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Boy! We are growing super-crazy-fast! πŸ˜€

Hey guys, we are so many here and so few introductions? Cummon! We surely want to know about you! Time to blow your trumpet!

Flood this thread with Introductions !

Happee Introductions πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 😁

-The Big K-
  • pradypop
    pradypop
    Hi 2 all,
    Tnx 4 d template rick. 😁

Name: Pradeep Kumar

Place: Hyderabad, India

Interests: Embedded Systems(linux platform), DSP, FPGAs...

About me-> Might have guessed by now. i work in d above said domains. Have a lot to learn 4m engineers up thr.

Believe this's gonna b gr8 experience.
  • lingz
    lingz
    Hi everyone

My name is Ling. I am an electrical engineering student from Australia.
    I always want to work in Mining or oil industry.

And nice ot meet you all!;-)
  • rick
    rick
    Tnx 4 d template rick. :grin:
    You're welcome, Pradypop πŸ˜€

I wonder why this thread is dead. I see there are 250+ crazy engineers here and only 20+ posts on this thread! Where are you all ? 😲

See what Big K says -
    Hey guys, we are so many here and so few introductions? Cummon! We surely want to know about you! Time to blow your trumpet!

Flood this thread with Introductions !
    Introductions please !! 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    intro

Posted by sttepz

hi 2 al guys n gals:smile:, dis is sttepz, i am studyin electronics n comm. in Vasavi College Of Engg, Hyd. I am very happy 2 join a crazy group like u cause i am crazy tooooooo!!:wink:
  • Prachi
    Prachi
    Hi I am Prachi. Did my B.E. in Computer Tech. Working as a software devπŸ˜€ I like reading marathi novels and poetry. Like to compose poems😁 and make friends!!
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Like to compose poems:grin:
    Waiting for your poems ! πŸ˜€
  • Fullywired Eng.
    Fullywired Eng.
    Hi folks !

Hi,
    This is Anas
    I am an Elecrtical Engineer, graduated last summer (i.e. June 2005).
    I am currently working as an electrical consultant in the fields of power and instrumentation in Dubai and a researcher in the field of microwave.
    One of my researchs that I did last year won the Myron Zucker Award (second place). I would be glad to share info with people ! specially skilled and the ones into research !
  • ool.s
    ool.s
    introductions

hi my name is maul i'm from indonesia i'm not an engineer yet,(almost) but some day i'm not not100% engineer. SALAM KENAL(nice to know yall)πŸ˜€
  • JDM Bill
    JDM Bill
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Im Bill and i just got my associates degree in business administration in summer of 2005, and im now going for my bachelors in mechanical engineering, graduating the latest in may 2009. i also joined SAE and ASME at my college.

i am really interested in cars, and would like to get into research and development in the car industry. i also have been very interested in hydrogen fuel cell cars
    [/FONT]
  • civiLLian
    civiLLian
    Sumthing bout me

Hye,
    I'm Ahmad Shafik..cal me shafik..from Malaysia..I'm not an engineer yet... currently doing my degree in civil engineering..well I'll be out into the field by 2008 (I hope)..I'm still young through..20..(wish me luck..huhu~~)

I like..sports..(lots of em)...manga..(also lot of em)..bla..bla..like to meet people..hehe..jana~~ (gudbye in japanese...<---I think)
  • rick
    rick
    welcome to the board friends 😁

others - post your introductions !

cheers!

rick

-this post should not be treated as spam 😎
  • Neha
    Neha
    Hi everyone
    I am neha...pursuing my B.Tech in computers...2nd year or in an engineer's language 4th sem...well till now i am finding it gud as there's a lot of fun in an engineers life!!!...as expected from a gud engineer i don't believe in studies apart my interesting novels...Studies not my cup of tea actuallyπŸ˜€
    Keep Smiling!!!!
    Enjoy............................
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    neha
    .as expected from a gud engineer i don't believe in studies apart my interesting novels.....

If you read good novels than post some on Novels thread...or books thread
    here is the link
    #-Link-Snipped-#

--Cheers....
  • sristi
    sristi
    hi people

hi all
    hope u r all doing well
    im Sristi 4m hyd(AP,INDIA) doin engg in electronics n communicaitons , i like painting,sketing,watching cricket ,movies et
    i liked ur group so thought to join!!
    nnn i got a doubt

i think the most loved word for any person in the world (in Universe) is.. their name isn't it but many of u guys have some other funky user names yyyyyyy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    i think the most loved word for any person in the world (in Universe) is.. their name isn't it but many of u guys have some other funky user names yyyyyyy
    [​IMG]

Sometime in future, we'll have a poll on the funkiest username. I personally recommend using whackiest usernames. πŸ˜‰

Don't ask me what was that about. :hehehe:

-The Big K-
  • ranve
    ranve
    i am ranveer from ghz got campus in wipro infotech ,doing final year comsci...πŸ˜’
  • sankalp
    sankalp
    Hi

I am Sankalp Patnaik. I am in 2nd year Electrical Engg. I study in KIIT, bhubaneswar, Orissa.

Well i love travelling have been almost whole of india, play guitar and sleep:sleepy: rest of the time.....
  • sunstarn
    sunstarn
    Hi Im Murthy Aka Sun. Doing 1st Yr Chem Engg.
  • r.malhotra
    r.malhotra
    Name: Roopali

Interests: Writing Poems, Reading novels and making new friends 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great Going !

Guys!

We are dying to know about you [​IMG]

I'll put the Introduction Template created by rick-

Name:
    Engineering Stream: Electrical/CS/Mechanical/IT/TeleCom/....
    Crazy: Yes/No ? 😁
    Interests:
    A little about me:
    -The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    We are dying to know about you [​IMG]
    Yeh :hehehe:

Nobody really uses the template. I think I will have to work on the colors of the template. πŸ˜‰
  • ravikrishnanr
    ravikrishnanr
    hello friends

Hello Crazy members.......
    I am a new crazy member in this group..
    😁 ..I am a Computer Science Er. I am an energetic, gigantic Indian >> currently working in Mumbai. Hope to meet in detail soon..

Thanks

Bye
    ravi😁
  • crook
    crook
    Welcome to the board, Ravi

I am an energetic, gigantic Indian >>
    😁 Nice.

crook
  • AJIT_EE
    AJIT_EE
    hi friends

myself ajit srivastava a new member in crazy engineer tree. iam a electrical short circuit still confused of all my fuses during 4 years.dammn i thought it wil do good being elect engg. but ever now n then i recieve shock within tat still some current is with me.

friend i believe its same there from ur side also so keep smiling n electrifying others

urs

shortcircuit
    ajitπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • richa_ahuja
    richa_ahuja
    hello...

hello.... crazy engineers.....
    well i m fresher richa in dis community..
    i m IT student....
    hope i will get gud cooperation here.....😁 😁
  • vaibhav singh
    vaibhav singh
    intro

😎 myself vaibhav singh :grin:

still student of b.tech computer science and engineering
    studyiing in
    sastra
    tamilnadu

want to do some thing in my field , want to b milestone of my field .

hav too many ambitions:?: ..........
    interests in hacking and want to b the best network security consultant and programmer .
  • vaibhav singh
    vaibhav singh
    intro

😎 myself vaibhav singh :grin:
    belong to u.p

still student of b.tech computer science and engineering
    studyiing in 1st year .
    sastra
    tamilnadu

want to do some thing in my field , want to b milestone of my field .

hav too many ambitions:?: ..........
    interests in hacking and want to b the best network security consultant and programmer .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    welcome to the board !

Welcome to the board, you are now the official CEans ! πŸ˜€

Nice introductions! Feel free to express yourself! CEan community is growing everyday and we'll have to work on making the forum a better place.

Do go through the CrazyEngineers

Happy Posting ! 😁

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    welcome everyone 😁

K you forgot to mention that the CrazyEngineers Newbie Guide has been developed by CEans!

😁
  • vips78
    vips78
    😁 Hi I am Vips..... people call me so as i give them useful tips.

Belong to USA.

I am a Soft Eng by profession.

Fascinated towards comp animation.

I have a 2GB Ram, and 80GB physical memory on my uppar half.

Dream to give Billy, hard time in near future.

Thats Me.😁
  • chakradhar
    chakradhar
    hiii

hi every1.here is another crazy (going to be)engineer.im chakradhar 4m hyderabad.studying 3rd yr B.E.most probably i'l get the degree in 1 more yr:?: .my interests............nothing much.my dreams........sooooooooo much.
  • Pardeep Saini
    Pardeep Saini
    I am a totally crazy person who only looks for civil everywhere. Im doing my B.E. in civil engg.And i want to create somewthing different and stupid because what peoplke call stupidity in present is invention in future😁
  • crook
    crook
    welcome

Pardeep you have landed at the correct place 😁 !!

I want to create something different and I found this place is full of crazy people like you and me.

Welcome to the team 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome!

Welcome to the Board, CEans ! πŸ˜€

Do browse through various sections on the forums & feel free to post. Do post your suggestions about changes that we need on forums. We are just a little over 4 months old & we need to shape our forums.

and above all, have fun ! 😁

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    yay! welcome to crazy engineers 😁

this is the place for engineers who are crazy and dream big. do bring in your friends too 😁

RICK
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    rick
    yay! welcome to crazy engineers 😁

this is the place for engineers who are crazy and dream big. do bring in your friends too 😁

RICK
    welcome to crazy engineer.....
    😁

--crazy
  • gauravdatar
    gauravdatar
    hie I am Gaurav

I am Gaurav Datar! I am a mechanical engineer working with a MNC here....ehh....not into IT....i am into core mechanical...!!!!
  • rick
    rick
    we have a majority of IT guys on CE forums. Nice to see someone from Mechanical Engineering πŸ˜€

Check out the 'Jobs & Opportunities' section - you got lots of queries to answer there πŸ˜‰

Hurraayy ! CE community rocks !

rickey
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    gauravdatar
    I am Gaurav Datar! I am a mechanical engineer working with a MNC here....ehh....not into IT....i am into core mechanical...!!!!

Good to see youare still in your CORE...
    great job dude.

Welcome to crazy community.

--Crazy😁
  • tathagata_bec04
    tathagata_bec04
    Just Me

Hi everyone,

Myself Tathagata Ghosh, u all can call me abir. Did my B.E. in Mining engineering from Bengal Engineering College, Shibpur, passed in 2004.

Did start my life as a true engineer, not a soft techie though the lure was tremendous. Presently in Poland studying my masters from the University of Mining and Metallurgy, Krakow.

Dont know what to write actually, I completely agree with some of the guys in the forum .... I too didnt learn anything in my 4 years in College. How I am in a foreign land I am not sure, it just happened. The experience well has been mixed and offcourse the occassional drinking sorties, so popular in Europe.

Besides these life isnt too colourful, miss India very much.

cheers Indians 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    tathagata_bec04
    Hi everyone,

Myself Tathagata Ghosh, u all can call me abir.

Welcome to the Board, CEans ! :smile: DEAR ABIR

Do browse through various sections on the forums & feel free to post. Do post your suggestions about changes that we need on forums.

and above all, have fun !

--Cheers CEANS.....
    --Crazy😁
  • himanshu2005198
    himanshu2005198
    hi hello

i am HIMANSHU doing MECHANICAL engineering in nagpur.I am in 2nd year and i have a crazy brain. i am JACK OF ALL TRADES😁 .I am glad to take information on my field from u allπŸ˜›
  • crook
    crook
    you have landed at the RIGHT place ! 😁 engineers with crazy brain - la la la yeah !

biggie, my spam count goes high by one , right? πŸ˜‰
  • Nishant
    Nishant
    If you think you have arrived, meet the virtual me

I did my Computer Science and Engineering from PES, VTU , from Karnataka, India. I studied only in 1st and 3rd sem, and in those two semsters only breathed C and data structures in C. That has made me what I am today. I am working as a development specialist for a MNC in bangalore India. I have lots of crazy ideas about various products and I believe they can make great products.

Hope to have lots of technical fun here 😁

"-A man is made not by his abilities, but by the choices he makes"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    welcome

"-A man is made not by his abilities, but by the choices he makes"
    I agree with that line 😁

Nishant, do share your ideas with all CEans and let's see if we can have healthy discussions. We are all set to have technical ( & non-technical) fun. As we grow in numbers and attain some maturity ( 😁 ) we'll takeup these ideas as CE-projects ! πŸ˜€ say what?

Welcome to the Board & HaPpy Posting ! πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    😁 Welcome Everyone! & Have loads of fun πŸ˜€

big - new threads in technical discussions are good [​IMG]
  • iloveher
    iloveher
    😁hi..this is viresh from bangalore...doing BE(E&C) ,final year now....

I HAVE DONE ALL THE MISTAKES I COULD IN MY LIFE,AND I THINK THIS IS THE END OF ME....

SELF EMPLOYED:
    searching for new MISTAKES to do, if there are any....(i need ERRORS to survive...)

by the way ,the last mistake i did was to go crazy about a girl....

it ruined my entire semester...(had to meet a shrink !!!)...

that's why the name ILOVEHER...
  • sttepz
    sttepz
    hi

if it was a mistake y do u stil luv her?πŸ˜•
  • ashueme19
    ashueme19
    intro

hi i m ashish.i managed 2 complete my b.tech after gr8 effort .me now working in telecom company ......after 2 year i m trying 2 understand what is electronics.................
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amazing Intros !

New CEans !

Please post your introductions ! Tell the world that you exist 😁!

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    The hell was full so i m back!

As per the rulez......... zzzzzzzzzzz:sleepy:
    Oh sorry!! 😳 Myself Namrata from mumbai i have done my engineering in electronics... Done?? :?: Still wonder what i did!! All i can say is i was born intelligent Education ruined my life!! πŸ˜” Can i cry a bit louder??
    Here for good friendly discussions and growing my network.aare kyun kya? because i intend to start a telecom company of my own... guys i have visions in night and day of letters and words and sentences and paragraphs written that read..
    Business woman of the year Miss/Mrs?? (god knows what i will be..)Namrata!! all of u can clap now! :clap:
    I am addicted to Coffee acc to me its the best drink on the earth.. i love painting,reading quality stuff.. i hate leaders with selfish attitudes.i hate chappalwala and bhajiwalas getting a seat in parliament i mean what are we doing to the country?? is this the ladder to success??My dream to see India prosper from the grass root level. i hope it doesn't remain a dream only!
  • rick
    rick
    all the best

.. i love painting,
    wow, I'm looking for someone to paint my apartment 😁

j/k :grin:

good luck with the telecom company. may all your dreams come true. welcome to the Crazy Engineers community !

Rick ~
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    i was just telling big k that i m totaly lukha these days wow i finaly got an assingment.. fix an appointment so that we can discuss some detials.Rough idea.. 10*10 rooms 3BHK charged only rs 1.5 lakhs. minimum to be paid irrespective of the number of rooms,i mean if less number of rooms then too u have to pay 1.5!πŸ˜‰ and further details when we meet up in person.

(guys plz pray for me.. i was just planing to paint my house as well if i get this assingment i will paint my house for free.. can u imagine! ) πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lol

lol πŸ˜€ what's going on here guys!

First of all, let me wish good luck to Namrata for her big dreams! We all are with you πŸ‘ ! Amazing introductions friends, looking forward to more !

Best of luck to Namrata for her first painting assignment πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    all the best

i intend to start a telecom company of my own...
    now that's what I call something. An entrepreneur in making! All the best, namrata! I hope that you will share your experience with us as an entrepreneur.

wow, I'm looking for someone to paint my apartment 😁
    are you ready to pay for her travel from mumbai to dallas? [​IMG]
  • lokesh009
    lokesh009
    Name: Lokesh 😁

Occupation:Completed B.E. in I.T. stream fron nagpur univ. :sshhh:

Interests: Surfing, Listening music. πŸ˜›
  • crook
    crook
    Training ->

New members please go through the 10 minute training program ! @

CrazyEngineers

I think we should have a sticky post which discusses the newbie training program in the introductions section.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good Suggestion, point taken

Great !

Let us make it sticky. Shall we add the newbie training guide there? Or do we want to create a new post?

-The Big K-
  • adi
    adi
    hi to all . i m ADITYA form bhopal. i m doing my BE in electronics and communication. i m in 3rd year.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome

Welcome to the board, new CEans! 😁

May I request you to use the template for introductions -

Introduction Template
    Version 1.0
    Date: Aug 08, 2006.
    ​

Name:

Engineering Trade:

Occupation
    : (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)

Work Experience
    : (if applicable)

Hobbies & Interests
    :

Aim in life
    : (if applicable 😁 )

I joined CrazyEngineers because:
    Yeh, tell everyone!
  • crazy anoop
    crazy anoop
    crazy anoop

Name:- anoop krishnan

NickName:- crazy anoop

Founder:- #-Link-Snipped-#itreez technologies

Cell Phone: - Nokia 7610, Indicomm ace, Nokia 8210[​IMG]

Blogs: nope

Addictions :

* programming : yes

Hobbies:- programming, management,music,food,social networking

Dislikes:- ego

only one purpose...to become Asia's No:1 Billionaire

ever anoop
  • Prasanna
    Prasanna
    Hi friends,
    I am PRASANNA of TAMILNAD... I am doing my first year B.E..
    Here is my short intro..

NAME: R.PRASANNA VENKATESH
    COURSE: MECHANICAL
    NATIVE: COIMBATORE
    Studying @ MADURAI
    HOBBIES: Stamp collection, reading books, Gardening..
    GAMES: Hockey,hockey & hockey is my favourite..
    I love tennis too..
    I was searching for articles about 4 stroke engines @ google from where i came to know about this massive forum.. I joined at once.. I love this forum.. It s useful and informative.. Kep on going The_Big_K..
    BYE FRIENDS
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you Prasanna. We all are glad that you chose to be a part of CE community πŸ˜€ . CE is nice & successful because of its members, you see, we are Crazy Engineers πŸ˜€

Do check out interesting discussions on CE forums and do tell your friends about CE.

-The Big K-
  • alexus
    alexus
    Hello, my name is Hristo. I'm 17, from Bulgaria.
    I study in high school, so I have no degree, but I am very interested in electronics.
    My other hobbies /except electronics/ are software development, physical experiments, pyrotechnics 😁 and repairing cars and motorbykes.
  • static_engineer
    static_engineer
    Hello all, I am from Minnesota in the USA. I just found this site and thought I'd poke around a bit.

Engineering Trade: Electronics Engineer (by trade not education)

Occupation
    : I work as a Field Applications Engineer

Work Experience
    : 4 years of this right after college.

Hobbies & Interests
    : Hunting, camping, fishing, kids.
    I joined CrazyEngineers because: We are a different breed and I would like to interact with more than the few I work with.
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    A warm welcome to all new members of CrazyEngineers team.
  • lady malady
    lady malady
    Hey everybody!

This is Malladi,a student of Civil Engineering (right now in 2nd year) at National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NITW), Andhra Pradesh, India.

My interests are too many to list πŸ˜‰ (queen of all trades 😁 ) so I just mention fine arts, creative writing and literature.

Took my branch by chance and coming to love it. πŸ˜€

Found this forum by chance too, while searching for IS codes for an assignment.

Looks like a great forum, happy to be here. 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome all of you to CE! πŸ˜€ Seeya in the forums!
  • theredengineer
    theredengineer
    Hi guys n girlz, I'm abdul wahab. I'm currently doing graduation in electrical engg. currently i'm in the 2nd year.
    My interests include, football(playing and watching, just crazy about it), movies, video games, learning something new.
    I came across this website while searching the web for a place where I could gain some knowledge from other professional engineers which hopefully I'll do here.πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    theredengineer
    Hi guys n girlz, I'm abdul wahab. I'm currently doing graduation in electrical engg. currently i'm in the 2nd year.
    My interests include, football(playing and watching, just crazy about it), movies, video games, learning something new.
    I came across this website while searching the web for a place where I could gain some knowledge from other professional engineers which hopefully I'll do here.πŸ˜‰
    You're at the right place, Abdul! Feel free to ask questions to others and also, if possible, help others πŸ˜€

I'm sure you will love this place. Do not forget to tell your friends about CE 😁

-The Big K-
  • becool
    becool
    Hi evryone..this s Priyamvada Charde..A budding computer engineer..Intrested in Embedded system & networking also..m happy to be a part of CE!!:smile:

Luv to play guitar,eating,playing PC games n reading...!
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    becool
    Hi evryone..this s Priyamvada Charde..A bussing computer engineer..Intrested in Embedded system & networking also..m happy to be a part of CE!!:smile:
    Welcome Priyamvada! I am sure that you will love this place!
  • becool
    becool
    Elisa
    Welcome Priyamvada! I am sure that you will love this place!
    Ya sure...Aftr all I am also a CrAzY EnGiNeEr now....!!
    Hope to get valuable advices evrytime here n also to help the othr in need of an advice...!πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    becool
    Ya sure...Aftr all I am also a CrAzY EnGiNeEr now....!!
    Hope to get valuable advices evrytime here n also to help the othr in need of an advice...!πŸ˜€
    Welcome to CE πŸ˜€ , I hope you will enjoy interacting with thousands of Crazy Engineers from around the globe.

...do tell your friends about CE!

-The Big K-
  • voialette
    voialette
    a big hello to all the crazy engineers here!
    so here is ma intro :

Name : Poonam

Love to be called
    : Voia or Pooh!
    Enng Trade : Electronics and Telematics Engineering ( πŸ˜•.....yeah thats a new branch in my univ, almost ECE ! 😁 )

Work exp
    : nope, not yet! πŸ˜›

Hobbies n Interests : reading fiction, watching Anime ( anytime!),spending time on ma DINO ( thats ma comp πŸ˜€, i call it that for a reason! ),n playin the guitar..

Aim
    : ah... wat was it that i had thot of yest?.... , damn forgot, wil decide on one by today again! πŸ˜›

I Joined Cuz : n yeah.... now bout how i bumped into this wonderful place, while lookin for some help on some mini projects, the mighty Google got me here! 😁, n i loved the place, so here i am registered! looking forward to get some grt advice n help , also give help if i wanted! πŸ˜€

so thats for now... Ja ne! πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    voialette

Hobbies n Interests : reading fiction, watching Anime ( anytime!),spending time on ma DINO ( thats ma comp πŸ˜€, i call it that for a reason! ),n playin the guitar..

Lots of like minded people over here 😁 One more guitarist over here.

I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word around!
  • joe3204
    joe3204
    Hello,

I'm Aashish Joshi. I'm doing mechanical engineering from pune (army institute of technology). Hope to learn a lot here and share whatever i know..

Likes - music(good rock and metal), biking, getting my hands dirty on the workshop, and designing stuff.
  • Fareed
    Fareed
    Name: Fareed

Engineering Trade:Computer science

Occupation
    : Working as performance engineer

Work Experience
    :12 months

Hobbies & Interests
    : music,driving,movies

I joined CrazyEngineers because:
    its fun out there and wat a way to share knowledge
    contributions from members to the queries are wonderful.... and yes can make friends too
  • vivekrj09
    vivekrj09
    BOUT ME :Hi all ,I m VIVEK JHA ,2nd year instrumentation engineering frm V.E.S.I.T.-MUMBAI.

HOBBIES:Life starts wid music :music:,moves wid movies , continues wid southpark ,calvin & hobbes,robotics ,swifts wid BB(learning d game )and retires wid SLEEP(i juz luv it )!!!!!!!!!!!!.

HERE FOR :Juz happened to come across ,luved d name and concept and ended up signing.Hoping to enjoy my stay and contribute my might!!!
  • basakglkn
    basakglkn
    Hi to all;
    I like the tapate except I replaced Age with year of birth and here is my intro:

Name: Başak (read as bashak)
    Engineering Stream: Metarials and Metalurgical
    Year of birth: 1983
    Crazy: God knows
    Interests: Scuba diving, riding motorbikes, metalsπŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    basakglkn
    Hi to all;
    I like the tapate except I replaced Age with year of birth and here is my intro:

Name: Başak (read as bashak)
    Engineering Stream: Metarials and Metalurgical
    Year of birth: 1983
    Crazy: God knows
    Interests: Scuba diving, riding motorbikes, metalsπŸ˜›
    Welcome to CE, Başak!

Lately, I've noticed that lot of engineers from Turkey have joined CE. [​IMG]

Keep spreading the word!
  • l0rd
    l0rd
    hi guys this is Sanket U. Parlikar NOW PROUD to b[​IMG] CEan[​IMG] yeah.
    check out my thread in intro section.
  • ankitbahri
    ankitbahri
    hey guys,
    this is ankit this side and i'm in my final year of mechanical and automation engineering. I love to dance and hag out with my pals. thia forum looks pretty nice and presentable, so i hope it'l be a good experience here πŸ˜€
    cheers πŸ˜€
  • pria123
    pria123
    hi ppl,
    I am pria kamath from coimbatore doing 2nd year electronica & communication engg in CIET(Coimbatore Institute of Engg & Info Tech)
  • k.sudhanshu1
    k.sudhanshu1
    Hello s !

Name: Sudhanshu Kumar

Edu: Post graduate in Dairy Engg.

Work Profile: Project execution for Dairy and Food Processing Plants.

Currently: An Erasmus Scholar in DIT, Dublin

Future Plans: Wanna go back to India and get a job with similar profile..

My Dream: Want to be a Philosopher and social reformer....

Cheers the life....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    k.sudhanshu1
    Hello s !

Name: Sudhanshu Kumar

Edu: Post graduate in Dairy Engg.

Work Profile: Project execution for Dairy and Food Processing Plants.

Currently: An Erasmus Scholar in DIT, Dublin

Future Plans: Wanna go back to India and get a job with similar profile..

My Dream: Want to be a Philosopher and social reformer....

Cheers the life....
    Wow! Philosopher and Social Reformer! [​IMG]

Welcome to CrazyEngineers! I hope you will find many like minded engineers here who want to make a positive change to the society.
  • chaitanya_n
    chaitanya_n
    hi friends,
    Name:Chaitanya Nitturkar
    Stream:Computer Science & Engg.
    Hobbies:biking,reading n surfing d net...
    πŸ˜€
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Hi 2 all,
    [​IMG]

Name:Vinay dc

Place: Karnataka, India

Interests:Java,c,and computer games

About me-> A cool guy
  • animania
    animania
    Hi i am Anirban doing my B.Tech in civil eng from N.I.T rkl.Compleletely new to this field am looking forward to a great time with you people.😁
  • vipulb
    vipulb
    Hi guys ,

Name : Vipul Bhaskarwar
    Qualification : B.E.(Electrnics & telecom),C-DAC(Advanced Computing)
    Designation: Working as a software developer in Cybage Software Pvt Ltd. Pune.
    Ambition : want to bcome a richest person around thye whole world.
    Hobiees: Net Surfing ,Make money & friend.
  • knight
    knight
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

im new to this forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm😎😎😎

Working in a hardware design firm in india.

• infinitylogesh
    infinitylogesh
    Hi i'm logesh from chennai ans i'm doing my 2nd year Elecrical and electronics engg. and i'm here at this part of the internet to learn more about EEE . I am really amazed to see all those crazy engineers out here. Hoping to learn something new and amazing here ......

Hobbies : Geeky Gizmos , watching movies , lisening songs .....

i'm happy to be a . 😁
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    infinitylogesh
    Hi i'm logesh from chennai ans i'm doing my 2nd year Elecrical and electronics engg. and i'm here at this part of the internet to learn more about EEE . I am really amazed to see all those crazy engineers out here. Hoping to learn something new and amazing here ......

Hobbies : Geeky Gizmos , watching movies , lisening songs .....

i'm happy to be a . 😁
    Hey, Logesh! We're SO glad to have you here on CE! We're glad you like it too!
  • Aditrix
    Aditrix
    Introduction

Hey!!! this is Aditya from jaipur
    and currently in final year CS
    i like music of genre metal(specially industrial and speed and black)
    poems and thoughts and current affairs i like the most
    and really appreciate this all idea of unitin engineers of all streams together under a virtual roof.
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Re: Introduction

Aditrix
    Hey!!! this is Aditya from jaipur
    and currently in final year CS
    i like music of genre metal(specially industrial and speed and black)
    poems and thoughts and current affairs i like the most
    and really appreciate this all idea of unitin engineers of all streams together under a virtual roof.
    Hey, Aditya!
    Nice to have you here on CE! I love metal! What is your favourite band?
    I like poetry! I actually write some myself; even though it isn't that good!
  • badzy
    badzy
    Hi to all crazy engineers!!
    cheers!!!
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    badzy
    Hi to all crazy engineers!!
    cheers!!!
    Hi, badzy! How are you!? Welcome to CE!
  • MAULIK_GANDHI
    MAULIK_GANDHI
    Hi
    I'm Maulik Gandhi from surat.
    I'm in NIT,Surat.
    I'm Crazy about Robotics and going to work on biped having good experience on making autonomous Machine & like to share knowledge to all CEans
  • Mrunalini
    Mrunalini
    Hi All..

I am Mrunalini.. πŸ˜€

I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in 2007.
    Pursuing my Bachelors Degree, and also working in a Software Organization.

I like surfing the net, making new friends, and many many many more things.. πŸ˜‰

Hmmmm.. What else do I need to tell..??? 😁

Yes.. I love myself soo..oo much.. πŸ˜‰
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hello Mrunalini, Maulik

Welcome to CE. Go through various posts and discussions here and get involved. I'm sure you will find it interesting to be on CE.
  • khusdildahiya
    khusdildahiya
    Hi CEians,

This z Khusdil Dahiya from Delhi a newly joined member.
    i am an Embedded system designer workin with a system design houuse.

i found it a cool place 4 engg.

hey, wen r u planning 4 comin 2 delhi for meet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the details of our Delhi Meet here -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • vivek0908
    vivek0908
    Hi ,
    I am Vivek from jaipur.
    I am in final year of computer science.I do research in palmistry and spiritual sciences,healing ANd HACKING & CRACKING.

I am lucky to have the World's best degree :- CEan.

YAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHooooooooooooooooo
  • mohanapriya
    mohanapriya
    raji
    hi this is Raji 4m hyderabad,im in final year of BE E&C currently preparing 4 GATE..i like painting,watching movies,et all..

Hai Raji.....
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    mohanapriya, Vivek0908,

Welcome to CE!
  • kunalnandi
    kunalnandi
    hello everybody, myself kunal, software engg. n m from gujarat...!!
  • kunalkaps
    kunalkaps
    hey hi chavi..........
    this is kunal kapoor . m in 3rd year of my b.tech (mech)
    m new to this forum so can u plz help me out . i m luking for a topic for my mini project ................so can u plz help me
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Kunalnandi, kunalkaps: Welcome to CE. Tell us more about yourself
  • nitijain_7
    nitijain_7
    i am a 3rd yr electronics and communication engineering student..., excited to be a part of u all,....... hope u all shall help and guide me for my placement prepration
  • suhas
    suhas
    hi everyone.. i'm suhas.. doing my 3rd year elecs..
  • suhas
    suhas
    i'm intrested in wireless communication and robotics..
    my hobbies r surfing net .. watching movies.. reading book..
    currently engaged in my GRE preparations..
  • suhas
    suhas
    do u guyz have any idea about logic analyser.. or have any links to some good blogs for my topic..?
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    hey friends....!
    I am Farook from kerala, a 4th year Computer Science student. I am happy to share time with all of u....!
  • joshilay
    joshilay
    yeah myuy names Joshua!

jus joined here!
    hoping to have fun !!!

Ciao!
  • abhi_k
    abhi_k
    Heya.... I am Abhishek from Gwalior....final year CSE...n want to meet some actually krazzy n messed up engineers here, like....u know

i'll b talkin so much here...bt nt nw........... later
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: Introduce Yourself!

Who Am I:- GodFather

Founder:- CrazyEngineers

Cell Phone: - NO Cell

Blogs: Trying to Make One

Can Drive Car: Learning

Addictions :

Hobbies:- Internet Surfing,Cricket always first, Making friends ( Friends are my life)

Dislikes:-friends who are not in touch,Ego

1. Write 1 book.

2. Write lyrics for one Comedy Movie

3. start my Own Embedded Company

4. Date with Amrita Rao
  • sivaranjani
    sivaranjani
    Re: Introductions!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friendsπŸ˜›
    i am siva.... doing my engineering πŸ˜›
  • CCT
    CCT
    Who Am I:- CC

Blogs: no

Addictions :

* Green Tea : yes

Hobbies:- reading, new product idea creation, swim

I'm poor in English, so please don't laughing on my poor writing.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, CCT. We only request our members not to use "SMS" text while posting on CE Forums.

Be assured that no one will make fun of mistakes of any kind.
  • CCT
    CCT
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, CCT. We only request our members not to use "SMS" text while posting on CE Forums.

Be assured that no one will make fun of mistakes of any kind.
    OK! Thank you for your kind words!
  • prakash.athani
    prakash.athani
    Guys! This is me

Who Am I:- Prakash

Can Drive Car: No

Can ride a bike : Yes

Addictions :
    * Coding : Ya Baby!! I feel adrenaline high
    * Caffeine : Yes

Hobbies:- Traveling, Reading, TechStuff

Dislikes:-Friends who are not in touch

->To know how a computer works
  • persona
    persona
    Hi everyone...
    I'm nithya. I'm a final year civil engineering student in Chennai, India.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    persona
    Hi everyone...
    I'm nithya. I'm a final year civil engineering student in Chennai, India.
    Welcome to CE Nithya. Maybe you should introduce yourself in a new discussion thread in this section πŸ˜€

You may use the introduction template.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family... 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    A Grand welcome to our CE..

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THING DIFFERENTLY..
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Welcome to CE..

DARE TO CHALLENGE..:twisted:
  • KrulmaynE
    KrulmaynE
    Hey guys,

This is Ankur .. currently in Second year Electronics engg from Mumbai ..
    Looking forward to have great time here ..

Cheers ..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    KrulmaynE
    Hey guys,

This is Ankur .. currently in Second year Electronics engg from Mumbai ..
    Looking forward to have great time here ..

Cheers ..
    Welcome to our CE family.

please introduce yourself in a seperate thread in this section.
  • Tobibaker
    Tobibaker
    [h=2][/h]
    Who Am I:- Tobi

Cell Phone: - Iphone

Blogs: Kinda a look at the company I work part time for: Tiro - Associates

Addictions :

* Smoke : Gave up 8 months still fighting
    * Alcohol : Definitely
    * Caffeine : Nope

Hobbies:- PS3, Zombie movies, the gym, eating and drinking

Dislikes:- The cold

1. Sounds very cheesy but to be the best I can be
    2. To have a few kids
    3. To have fun
    4. To in one little way make the world a better place
    ​
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Tobibaker
    [h=2][/h]
    Who Am I:- Tobi

Cell Phone: - Iphone

Blogs: Kinda a look at the company I work part time for: Tiro - Associates

Addictions :

* Smoke : Gave up 8 months still fighting
    * Alcohol : Definitely
    * Caffeine : Nope

Hobbies:- PS3, Zombie movies, the gym, eating and drinking

Dislikes:- The cold

1. Sounds very cheesy but to be the best I can be
    2. To have a few kids
    3. To have fun
    4. To in one little way make the world a better place
    ​
    Welcome to CE Tobi, Enjoy your Stay on Forum, Please do not share Email ID in post it will increase Spam. Looking forward to see you active on board.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends! Ever since its inception on 26th November 2005, CrazyEngineers forum has been growing steadily. We have joined hands with engineers from various backgrounds, countries, languages, cultures and streams and...
I'm into Guitaring! :wink: Once upon a time, while I was hooked to some stupid program on TV, a Guitarist showed up on screen. He played some fantastic guitar tunes...
Lets start a thread for hollywood movies... 😁
I've seen this on damn so many forums! Let's start it here too 😁 Last person to reply this thread wins. So I'm the winner right now :dance: rick
I'll explain the current ranking system. If you got something better in your (crazy) mind, reply back in this thread 😁 Rank - Min.# of Posts Fresher - 1 Senior...