intro

Hi all,
I'm Venkat , completed B.E , ECE๐Ÿ˜
keen to know about IoT, RPi๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
happy to be a part of CE,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-#, we hope you will enjoy here. What brought you here?
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Venkat Raghav
    Hi all,
    I'm Venkat , completed B.E , ECE๐Ÿ˜
    keen to know about IoT, RPi๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    happy to be a part of CE,
    Welcome to CE> I am really happy to see a fresher (if you are) keen to learn about Cloud concepts. Hope you have a good time here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Growing up in a farm town called Beausejour in Manitoba, Canada, Matthew Zeiler knew that he wanted to become an entrepreneur some day. His small town did not witness a...
If you are an Amazon Prime customer and in look out for a premium flagship smartphone other than the OnePlus 3T then today is your lucky day. The LG G6...
Chinese telecommunications equipment and systems company, ZTE Corporation has added a new member in its Blade series of smartphones with the launch of the ZTE Blade Max 3 in the...
World famous for its innovative and budget friendly space missions, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has developed a new Android app called 'Solar Calculator'. The app allows for determining...
Another Chinese manufacturer iVoomi in an attempt to capture the lucrative Indian smartphone market has launched two budget Android smartphones, the iVooMi Me 1 and iVooMi Me 1+ priced at...