Intro

Hello CEans!
I m anamika,an electrical engineering final year student. My hobbies are singing and solving puzzles. I m a net savvy person. My aim is to be succeed and to excel in my field.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Anamika! 😀
    Glad to have you here. Feel free to participate in discussions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anamikahateli
    Hello CEans!
    I m anamika,an electrical engineering final year student. My hobbies are singing and solving puzzles. I m a net savvy person. My aim is to be succeed and to excel in my field.
    We're happy to have you in the team. I'm quite sure you'll enjoy participating in the Grand Quiz.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is one of the Awesome interviews we had. This interview is taken in ONLINE(in chat). He answered all our questions in INSTANT😀 CEan - Punch_A_Tantra actually named Ambarish Ganeshcurrently...
The 7th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - A man 'P' has a son who is also his uncle. Known facts are: 1. P's son...
Time-lapse video of the construction of a 6-story phone in New York's Herald Square. The phone was built to celebrate the arrival of 4 new Windows Phones in the US...
Wireless Power Charger!
Let me explain you the scenario Consider this situaltion and put your thoughts on it let's say a barbor shop, next door is the grocery store and beside it is...