Intex Cloud X1+ And Cloud Y11: Value Packed At Low Price

Intex, the Indian smartphone manufacturer is eyeing the low-key domestic market. The company officially launched two budget phones Cloud X1+ and Cloud Y11. According to the mobile business head at intex, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, the new products are targeted at the majority of the rural population who are still using the feature phones and would want to do away with them for a first hand smartphone experience. The dual SIM phones are powered by Android OS and are placed well below the Rs. 5000 tag.

20-cloudx1

Cloud X1+
Priced at Rs. 2,990, Cloud X1+ comes with 128 MB RAM paired with a ROM of 256 MB. The 3.5" capacitive display screen has a resolution of 320x480 pixels. Powered by 1GHz processor, the phone will rely on 1250 mAh battery to last for long runs without charging. Supported networks include GSM and WiFi for internet connectivity. Cloud X1+ will come loaded with pre-installed apps such as WhatsApp, Opera Mini and intex cloud. The company has adopted Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread for the device.

Cloud-Y11

Cloud Y11
Cloud Y11 can be termed as the better placed sibling of X1+ in terms of features and specifications. The phone comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system and packs a 256 MB RAM with 512 MB internal storage which is expandable upto 32 GB. Cloud Y11 has a 4" display with the resolution of 480x800 pixels and is powered by 1GHz dual core processor. There is a VGA front camera as well as a 2 mega pixel rear camera. This 3G supported device runs on a 1400 mAh battery. The company claims that priced at Rs. 4,490, Cloud Y11 is the cheapest 3G device around.

India has surely become a giant playground for the budget smartphone makers who are constantly trying to gain every inch by launching various products. However, on a positive front we see efforts being made on manufacturers part to squeeze in value in small packets as well.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A comparative study of web cost estimation model for hypermedia applications A Comparison Study between Bees Algorithm and Ant Algorithm A new wireless communication technology A Probabilistic Approach to Micro...
I need top speed of vehicles is 60-80 km/h and persons sitting in vehicles is 6 persons . For that i need formula for how much watts of motor i...
With a mission to "remove the language barrier in text communication", Reverie Language Technologies was started by Arvind Pani and his friends - S. K. Mohanty and Vivekananda Pani. Reverie...
Reports suggest Microsoft is working on gesture input for devices and interactive displays. While gestures aren’t new for the Redmond giant, it is planning to implement this technology using an...
Friends I am doing my final year project in hydraulics. I am in desperate need of material for piston rod of diameter 90mm. I referred internet and other sources but...