Intex Cloud Swift With Android Lollipop & 4G Is A Snapdeal Exclusive

If you aren’t interested in the upcoming Reliance LYF 4G LTE Smartphones To Ensure Rapid 4G Penetration In India range of 4G LTE smartphones you might want to check out the new Intex Cloud Swift smartphone that also offers 4G LTE connectivity with some above average specs. The Intex Cloud Swift can be considered as a cheaper variant of the recently launched Intex Aqua Ace: Android Lollipop, AMOLED Display, 3GB RAM & 4G LTE For Rs. 12,999. Unlike its expensive sibling, the Intex Cloud Swift sports a modest look with its patterned rear cover. Intex has cut costs by opting for a 5-inch IPS panel display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution that is protected by a Dragontrail glass. This is a considerable step down from the AMOLED display on the Intex Aqua Ace.

Intex Cloud Swift 4

Underneath the hood, Intex has stuck the same chipset that was found on the Aqua Ace. We get a MediaTek MT6735 chipset that houses a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, ARM Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM which is more than capable to handle Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Intex has been wise enough to cram in 16GB of internal memory on the Cloud Swift and allows you to expand that storage to up to 128GB with the help of microSD cards. For photography, the Intex Cloud Swift features an 8 MP sensor with LED flash on the rear and a 5MP sensor on the front. The battery powering the Intex Cloud Swift is a step up from the one powering the Aqua Ace. The 2500mAh battery on the Cloud Swift is claimed to offer 7 to 8 hours of talktime and around 400 hours of standby.

Intex Cloud Swift 3

Connectivity options on the Dual-SIM enabled Intex Cloud Swift include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. The smartphone measures 144.5mm x 72.5mm x 8.9mm and weighs 140 grams. You can buy the Intex Cloud Swift in Champagne and Grey colour variants. Intex is selling the smartphone exclusively #-Link-Snipped-# for just Rs. 8888. You have to register for the first flash sale that will be held on October 20. Registrations have begun and will continue until a day before the sale.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wickedleak has unveiled their offering, the Wammy Titan 5 just in time for the festive season. Wickedleak has tried to make the Wammy Titan 5 as attractive as possible by...
Warranty, servicing by authorised experts and insurance were some of the prime concerns for OnePlus 2 phone buyers in India. The Chinese smartphone maker, which takes India as its one...
MY NAME IS MITESH KYMAR I AM FROM MECHANICAL BRANCH I AM A STUDENT OF 3RD YEAR FROM IIMT ENGG COLLEGE MY HOBBIE IS PLAYING FOOTBALL MY FRIEND TOLD ME...
Need to ask about the difference between the standards: AISI, SAE, ASME, ASTM and ISO. Being more specific about the discussion, would like to say anyone if having any information...
ANTRIX, the commercial arm of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) will launch six satellites for Singapore in December. ISRO's demonstrated its launch capabilities time and again using its reliable PSLV...