Intex Aqua Y2 Pro Features Android 4.4, Dual-Core CPU And 4.5 Inch Screen For Rs. 4,333

Intex Technologies has launched a new smartphone known as 'Intex Aqua Y2 Pro' that is priced below Rs. 5,000 and offers a 1 GHz MediaTek (MT6572) Dual Core processor running Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS. The specifications list for the phone offers the most basic features and at a price of Rs. 4,333 there's not much to expect from the Aqua Series Android device. Packed inside the phone is 512 MB RAM and 4 GB of internal memory which can further extended up to 32 GB via microSD card. The Intex Aqua Y2 Pro comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.

Intex-Aqua-Y2-Pro

On the rear panel, the smartphone mounts a 5 megapixel camera that supports flash, whereas on the front there's a VGA snapper. A 1600 mAh battery powers up this dual-SIM smartphone. Available in 2 color options - Black & Navy Blue, the Intex Aqua Y2 Pro smartphone shall soon start retailing from various offline and online stores across the country.

Replies

• Doug Yeaman
    Doug Yeaman
    semiconductors are wonderful
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Android one has made me blind for this range of phones

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Both landline and mobile calls made within India will be banned by Skype starting November 10. The reasons for this move have not been published by Microsoft (Skype's owner) yet....
Hello, i am a senior student at my institute and we are going to design a light weight electric car as our final project. My topic is 'Suspension systems of...
There have been some really good reactions (jokes) on CBs Half-Girlfriend. Which gave me an idea to set the ball rolling on CE. Let us create new jokes, which we...
Okay, this is going viral, so I thought I should post it here too. Soure: Much of the Open Source community tries to advertise the community as one happy place...
Quote: Are you mentally flat during brainstorming sessions? Do you have difficulty creating original ideas and thinking outside the box? Do you want to develop your creativity? Creativity is a...