Intex Aqua Style X Priced At Rs. 4,890 Looks Okay For First Time Smartphone Users On Low-Budget

The latest entrant to the sub-Rs. 5000 Android smartphone range in India is the all-new Intex Aqua Style X Smartphone that features Android 4.4 KitKat OS and a 4.5-inch touchscreen that comes with a 540 x 960p qHD resolution display. Now if we do a quick survey of the best Android phones under Rs. 5,000, you will find that there's not much competition in the space. There's Xolo A500S, Micromax Canvas A177, Samsung Galaxy Star and Panasonic T31 among others that fall in the same price range, but offer just about average specifications. Priced in India at Rs. 4,890, the Intex Aqua Style X smartphone packs 512MB of RAM and a 4GB of internal memory that can be further expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.

An 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6582 processor powers this Android phone. On the rear end of the device, you will find an 8 megapixel camera, whereas on the front there's a 2 megapixel snapper. A 1500 mAh battery provides for the phone's juice and it is said to last 5-6 hours of talktime and about 180 hours of standby time. Among the several connectivity features, we found that Intex Aqua Style X specs lists Bluetooth, USB and Wi-Fi with Tethering and Portable Hotspot options.

Intex-Aqya-Style-X
The smartphone's actual MRP is Rs. 6,890, but it seems that eBay is offering it as a discounted price for the festive season. Among additional features and apps, the Aqua Style X comes with Smart Awake, Auto Call Record, Air Shuffle for Camera or Radio, WeChat, Zapak and Opera Mini apps. That's all about the phones specs and features highlighted by Intex Mobiles. How do you like the idea of a new Android KitKat smartphone to gift someone this Diwali? Share your thoughts with us in comments.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    There was a time when we had three budget category for smartphones:
    Low budget: 5K - 15 K
    Medium Bedget: 15 K - 30 K
    HIgh budget: 30 K - 55 K

Now with recent developments a new category has emerged as ULTRA LOW budget..atleats that's what I would say if they are selling smartphones below 5K.

[HASHTAG]#Intex[/HASHTAG] #Aqua style X -- NOT bad !!
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Not bad. At this price I can use this phone as a GPS device - I wish the battery got a little more capacity.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airmail 2.0 has been released and as an avid supporter of the app, I bought an upgrade from the Mac App store in no time. I've been in love with...
Hi, I need to ask will software testing be a good thing to start as a fresher? I am BE in IT and been trained in java in cts. Will...
Is there any opinion in this society about this phone? I am practically clueless at what to look at while purchasing a smart phone. Recently I got blanked with Android...
Good News! OnePlus folks have announced the preorder system for the OnePlus One phone. The company will start accepting preorders starting 27 October. The https://preorder.oneplus.net page current shows the countdown...
Please tell the approach of solving ques 18 and 19 ,I cant understand the logic out here.