Intex Aqua S7 Launched At An Affordable Price - Rs. 9,499

Would you bet on a smartphone with complementary specifications at a mid-range price? If your answer is affirmative you can go with the latest Intex offering, Aqua S7. Equipped with 4G VoLTE support, the phone was recently launched in New Delhi and entered the zone of budget phones. Before we get too cosmetic with the price lets first explore what it has in store for us.

The phone comes in Rose Gold, Dark Blue, and Champagne color variants blended with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Jumping to the appearance section, Aqua S7 boasts of a 12.7 cm (5 – inch) 2.5D curved HD display packed with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels. The screen is updated to sport a DragonTrail glass protection coating and highlights a finger print sensor placed on the rear panel. The instrument has a curve-crafted body with a smooth back finish.

aqua-s7-smartphone

Intex Aqua S7

Powered by 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 SoC clocked at 1.5 GHz coupled with Mali-T720 GPU, the new born gadget promises speed and lag-less work as backed up by a 3 GB RAM. Storage wise, the phone gives a 16 GB inbuilt support and an extra if you decide to put a microSD storage expansion card.

Putting the spotlight on its camera, you can spot a 13 MP rear one as the primary and the 5 MP front one as the secondary with supporting processor and sensor module. Packed with 3200 mAh battery, Aqua S7 can last up to 22 hours (talk-time) and provides a stand-by time of 256 hours. Talking about its connectivity, Intex Aqua S7 affords Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 3.5 mm audio dock with its special 4G VoLTE support. With all these features clubbed, the phone would be soon available in the offline market with a price of Rs. 9499.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone knows IVRS systems are painful to use. Finding a human customer care executive hidden behind the robotic voices of IVRS is nothing short of a treasure hunt; with no...
Hi Sir, if i took GRE, can i able to crack my campus placement test?
Just wrote a post introducing our resume builder app: Introducing the Resume Builder App for Engineers - CrazyEngineers Official Please feel free to write your comments, feedback, questions, suggestions.
If you thought that the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus were a little expensive for you then good news, you can get a Motorola smartphone that is cheaper but...
Just came to know that LinkedIn's initiative to offer placements to college students, called 'LinkedIn Placements' has shut down. Apparently they couldn't execute it well. I'm however, wondering what could...