Intex Aqua N2 Android Smartphone Launched In The Low-Budget Segment

Intex Technologies has launched a new smartphone in its Aqua series called the Intex Aqua N2. The Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS running smartphone features a 4-inch WVGA LCD display and 1.2 GHz dual core processor. On the rear, there's a 5 megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash and on the fron there's a 1.3 megapixel for making video calls. The Intex Aqua N2 is a Dual SIM phone that is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and carries 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32 GB. As we dig down the Aqua 2 tech specs list, there's Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP Wi-Fi Hotspot and 3G/EDGE/WAP, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor and a Motion Sensor. The phone measures 124x62.7x9mm and weighs 121.6 grams.

Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Business Head – Mobile, Intex Technologies (I) Ltd. said, "Intex has devised Aqua N2 keeping in mind the need for users to have access to a variety of content without any speed or connectivity constraints. The phone provides best of features at a reasonable pricing without compromising on superlative mobility experience demanded by the users." The phone has a 1,400 mAh battery to deliver up to five hours of talk time and 220 hours of standby time. The phone features a sleek form factor, ‘curved’ edges and special textured back panel. Supporting over-the-air (OTA) software update, the Intex Aqua N2 users also get free access to 5GB of space with Intex Cloud app.

intex-aqua-n2-android-smartphone

The Matrabhasha app supports 22 regional languages to enables use of smartphone in user’s own language. The smartphone is also loaded with Intex Play, an application that facilitates downloading popular applications and games and Intex movies for unlimited streaming and downloading of latest Bollywood movies free of cost for a month. In the accessories list, Intex is giving away the currently in-demand free flip cover too. Available in two shades – black and white, the Intex Aqua N2 bears a price in tag of Rs 6,990 and can be purchased from 40,000 plus distributors, reseller outlets and more than 42 Intex Squares (exclusive retail stores) as well as leading e-commerce portals across India.

In competition with Lenovo, XOLO, Karbonn and Micromax, the Intex Aqua N2 has peers with similar features and tech specs and therefore will face fierce competition.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest goon in the virtual world is the CryptoLocker Ransomware Virus. Affecting as many as five hundred machines on a daily basis, the Ransomware is the threat thats fast...
iBall India has launched a new tablet called the iBall Slide 3G 8072 that features a 8-inch capacitive touch screen with 1024×768 pixels resolution and is powered by the 1GHz...
ok, though everything else works fine, I had an issue while accessing VM. The network adapter 1 ( attached to NAT ) is just fine. But the problem is with...
Hi All, I am interested in understanding what it takes to build a app, which works when is switched off as well? I searched internet but couldnt find valuable information....
Quote: I built this CNC router as final project for school (also called 'profielwerkstuk' in the Netherlands). When I started the build, I was 16 years old and I finished...