Intex Aqua Lions 3G: Android Lollipop, Quad-Core Processor & 3500mAh Battery For Rs. 4990

Intex Technologies, the owners of the new IPL team, Gujarat Lions have unveiled a new smartphone that is branded after the cricketing team. The team captain Suresh Raina unveiled the Intex Aqua Lions 3G at a glittering function in New Delhi. The Intex Aqua Lions 3G is an entry level smartphone that possess modest specs that will appease the budget conscious. The Intex Aqua Lions 3G will be sold in White, Grey and Champagne colour variants for Rs. 4990.The Intex Aqua Lions 3G sports a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720) resolution display that supports two-finger touch and has a pixels per inch figure of 294. Since it’s a budget handset the company has skipped on a protective glass cover.

Intex Aqua Lions 3G (1)

Underneath the hood of the Intex Aqua Lions 3G we find a Spreadtrum SC7731 chipset which houses a 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex A7 CPU, ARM Mali 400 MP2 GPU and 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM. The configuration is sufficient for running the supplied Android 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system. In terms of camera do not go in expecting good quality photos as the company has provided a LED flash equipped 5MP sensor on the rear and a 2MP sensor on the front. Both the sensors have been made by a rather unheard company called GaoXiang which means you will not be entirely satisfied with the quality of the photos. In a cheap smartphone like Intex Aqua Lions 3G the camera is mostly for namesake.

Intex Aqua Lions 3G (2)

The Intex Aqua Lions 3G is powered by a rather large 3500mAh battery that is claimed to offer 480 hours of standby and 10 hours of talk time. In the real world that roughly translates to one and a half day of usage on a single charge. The Intex Aqua Lions 3G has been equipped with connectivity options such as microUSB, Bluetooth 2.1 and Wi-Fi along with GPS navigation. The sole sensor found on the Intex Aqua Lions 3G is the G-Sensor. Apart from the usual suite of apps that Intex likes to preload on its smartphone you get the new Gujarat Lions app which keeps you updated on the IPL team and its players.

Intex Aqua Lions 3G (3)

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has launched a new portable wireless Bluetooth speaker in the Indian market that promises to be a in a different league from ordinary Bluetooth speakers. You see most Bluetooth...
Since its launch in June 2012, the Carat application has significantly uplifted battery performance by providing important information regarding personalized energy usage of a smartphone. The AMP Lab spinoff project...
My Fellow Engineers, I would like to seek your expertise on how a wi-fi solution is setup in a Building. What is the typical setup especially inside the equipment room?...
Chinese smartphone manufacturer 'Coolpad' has launched its new smartphone the Note 3 at a discounted price of Rs. 8,499 exclusively via Amazon. The company recently announced that under the government's...
Hi.. I am new to ETABS. I like to start from the beginning. I need to design a Reinforced Concrete beam. Is it possible to find out the depth and...